Love Letters

In Love with Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin who just came from his work (note: he is the owner of the dance school he's teaching) looks at Kyungmi who was sitting on the floor on their room.

"What are you doing?" he asked eyeing the things scattered on the floor.

She looks at the things she was holding then to his boyfriend before bursting into laughter. Jongin looks at her girlfriend amused who was laughing hysterically rolling on the floor. He strides towards her and crouched down to her level, "Yah!" he poked her on the side, Kyungmi stop before bursting into fits of laughter again. "Aish you crazy woman!" he muttered. 

After a few moments, Kyungmi's laughter began to subside inhaling and exhaling trying not to laugh again. "Finish?" Jongin said, while Kyungmi nod smiling at him and he just can't resist that smile so he leaned down and peck her lips.

"Why are you laughing by the way?" he inquired.

Kyungmi gathered the papers on the floor and holds them up for Jongin to see. "This".

Jongin's eyes widened as he saw what she was holding up--it was a bunch of love letters that he gave to her during their high school and college years, he tried to snatch it away but Kyungmi holds it away from him.

"It's mine~ Don't take it." she protested.

"But--but it's embarrassing, and why do you still have it anyway?" he practically whined the last part

"Why not?" she smiled and continue to read

Jongin put his hand on her eyes to stop her from reading and gather the other papers with hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter