Big baby

In Love with Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungmi and Jongin are peacefully sleeping when an alarm rang throughout the room. Kyungmi groaned in her sleep and scooted closer to her boyfriend then buried her face on the crook of his neck and sighed in content. Jongin switched his alarm off and circled his arms on his girlfriend, effectively making them closer and warmer.

"Goodmorning~" Jongin pecked Kyungmi's forehead and was rewarded by a mumble saying 'i'm sleepy'. He chuckled at her sleepy and tightening arms not wanting to let go of him. "I'm having a dance practice today, you can go back to sleep" Jongin with much difficulty begin his morning routine and headed to the dance studio--but not before giving a lingering kiss on his girlfriend's forehead.

-----

Kyungmi rubbed her eyes and check the clock on their nightstand, she widened her eyes as he realized she overslept...again. She hurriedly make her way to the kitchen and start preparing the meals she will be personally delivering to Jongin for his lunch. After much work, she smiled at the job well done. She looks at the clock before hurrying inside the bathroom to shower before heading to the dance studio.

---

"1 and 2 and 3 and 4...tak tak tak okay good!" Kyungmi peek through the glass door to see his boyfriend sweating profusely teaching a girl dance steps. She didn't want to barge in so she patiently waited for them to finish. But she furrowed her eyebrows at the way the girl behave infront of Jongin.

"Oh oppa~ It's so difficult" the girl whined at Jongin. He sighed and grab her hips and arm, guiding to which way it should go. But the secret stare and smile from the girl didn't go unnoticed by Kyungmi. "Oppa it's so difficult" Kyungmi imitated the girl's sickly high-pitched voice while making faces. "pffft~" she snorted as the girl stumbled but soon frowned as she saw Jongin steady her and the girl blushed madly at the contact. Yah! That handsome-slash-hot-slash-mouth-watering man is mine!

She didn't noticed that she was leaning on the door as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter