Dinner

In Love with Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ah! Stop, it tickles~" Kyungmi squirms as Jongin gives kisses on her neck, but he reaches for her hands and intertwined it with his and place it beside her head then continues nuzzling her neck.

Kyungmi continues to laugh and wriggle. Jongin looks down at his girlfriend lovingly, her face slighty flush from laughing, mouth forming a wide smile that he loves the most. Kyungmi stops laughing and looks up at Jongin quizzically, "what?" He just smiled at her and said, "I love you"

She blushed at the sudden declaration and nudge him lightly, "Yah~ what's with you?"

"What? Can't I say 'I love you' to my girlfriend?"

"It's not that, you're just being weird and cheesy again" she said, caressing his neck absentmindedly

"Ouch, you hurt my ego. I'm always romantic you know." he said but Kyungmi just rolls her eyes and scoffed at him.

 

It's already 5pm and Jongin is adjusting his watch when Kyungmi entered their room.

"Where are you going?" she asked noticing his clothes

"I'm going to Joonmyeon's house" he said and kiss her forehead

"Why? Is there a problem?"

"No..no it's nothing like that...I--uh he just want to ask me...something. I gotta go, bye!"

A few minutes pass when the doorbell rings. Kyungmi opens the door expecting Jongin but was face to face with Baekhyun clad in a suit and tie and other two woman with a large suitcase.

"Baekhyun?" she looks at him up and down

"Kyungmi, Come on let's start so we won't be late" Baek ushered her inside followed by the two woman.

"What do you mean? And who's these two?"

"Oh relax, just trust me" And with that Baekhyun claps his hands twice and the two woman started to get Kyungmi's hair, make up and clothes done. After an hour of hair pulling and curling, Kyungmi looks at herself in a full length mirror and she was happy at the result. Her hair falls just pass her shoulders in soft curls, her make up over all looks natural, her dress is a deep shade of midnight blue and her shoes in sparkling silver pumps.

 (*dress

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter