Appa

In Love with Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa!" a cute 2-year old boy walks towards Jongin and Kyungmi in the kitchen, teary-eyed and pouting while holding out his hands.

Jongin let go of his hold on Kyungmi and kneel at eye-level with the said boy, Taeoh.

"What is it?" he inspected his small hands, and it is covered with dirt just like his knees.

"Dirty" Taeoh murmured.

"You trip in the backyard?" Jongin asked which was returned with a nod.

"Come on let's wash your hands and feet so we can eat." Now that Kyungmi and Jongin are married, both decided to move out their shared apartment and move to a two-storey house with a backyard and a pool. Fortunately for them, their neighbors are all friendly especially the one across them so he great fully accepts to babysit Taeoh on some occasions just like today. And much to Jongin's amusement, Taeoh started calling him appa because well he looks like his appa Taemin.

 

Taeoh, who's sitting on Jongin's lap because he can't reach the table is happily munching a chicken. His face is covered in oild and crumbs and Jongin laughs at the sight, "ahh are you that hungry Taeoh-ya?" he wiped Taeoh's face with a napkin and kiss his chubby cheeks.

As this scene unfolds in front of Kyungmi, she can't help but smile at the two. If she doesn't know any better, she may mistaken the two as father and son. Kyungmi has to admit that she once daydream on how will be Jongin as a father. Now, she has no fears anymore to have a kid because she knows that he will be a loving and caring father, but the downsi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter