Lazy week

In Love with Kim Jongin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: sorry, i badly want to upadate this--i just can't wait for tomorrow >///<

"Kyungmi?"

"..."

"Kyungmi! oh my gosh Kyungmi No! Please don't leave me! I love you! No please no!" Jongin's sob echoed throughout their shared bedroom, hands clutching the duvet to his chest crying his heart out as he observe the stained bedsheets with blood from his girlfriend's back.

He's shaking his head as if to erase the scene infront of him. What about their plans? He wants to have children and make a princess bedroom for her daughter and a pirate bedroom for his son then he would cuddle with Kyungmi--pregnant Kyungmi--at night while their 3-year-old- twins are sleeping on their bedroom--

"Yah! Why are you crying?" and now he can hear Kyungmi's voice as if she was still alive, and this just made him cry harder and harder--OW!

Jongin looks up to meet his irritated girlfriend glaring at him.

"You're not dead?" he asks breathlessly

"WHAT?! What are you saying you idiot?"

"But you're covered in blood!" he gestures at her entirely.

Kyungmi looks down at the sheet and groaned embarrasingly and blushed fifty shades red darker.

"I'm on my...uh period!" she said and run to their bathroom leaving a dumbfounded Jongin on the bed then scrambled out of the it in a matter of seconds and look at the stained sheet disgustingly.

 Later on it struck him hard, looks like it's just you and me buddy...for the week that is. He said as he patted his hand and make way to the kitchen.

----------

"What do you want to do today?" Jongin said playing with Kyungmi's hair. They are now on the sofa of their apartment's small living room watching Pororo. Jongin seated on the far end with Kyungmi's head on his lap.

"Hmmm..." she responded as she enjoyed the relaxing hand on his hair and just burried her face on Jongin's stomach--or abs at that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter