Hold Me Now, Leave Me Never

The survivors

Yeah... it is Bom's fault, she planned that we should follow Dara as well. I was like whaaa.... but for the second thought. I've been doing that like a lot

"Ibhwayeo, can't you see she is broken into pieces, I mean she have been looking at him for years," Bom said sympaticlly.

JiYong, he is a type to leave you after he get bored and I have to admit that Bom also have a point for this plan...

I mean, how on earth you can trust this type of guy? I mean, it is pretty obvious to anyone that JiYong is that type who you know...

"Ketchup?" Riko blurred out after she saw JiYong's uniform.

The thing is a water gun to tell you the truth it was my birthday present from my dad... I brought it to the canteen which Bom knows about it. I looked around and saw Dara is now crouching behind the pillar... I wonder where she get that gun? But now, that's not a matter.

What matter is that JiYong is heading to her. The way he's looking over at her makes me... Well, all I know is that it's not where I want that guy to look.

"Moron," I mutter. Mostly about that idiot JiYong, well also myself. I aim at him and shoot once more.

"See that? Right in the !!" Ok, that's Bom. *sigh* That get's JiYong's attention. He turns and you know the blazzing eyes? that look is painted on his face now.

But I'm not scared of him. I was like, 'Come on, you wanna fight? I got a lot more than just ketchup here, dude,' Just thinking of it, I really want to say it out but that isn't important a the moment.

I sighed and saw Dara who is now full of tears. "Bom ,you can handle him. Just act like yourself."

"No prob." Bom smirked and reload her water gun. I reached the pillar and look down. How can he do this to a fragile woman? This is too much. I took her hand gently and bring her to the library. She didn't fight back. Maybe because she's too tired.

In the library, I bring her to the furthers row of racks and sat down. I removed my palm from her hand and realize she's trembeling. I was trying not to freak her out but thank goodness, it turns out the opposite.

She turned to him and smile. "Thank God, it's you Donghae. I really couldn't think of anything earlier." Tears kept run down her pink cheeks and her smile faded.

You know automatic actions?

I pulled her arm gently to bring her closer to me and embrace her petite figure. Somehow I like the way she called my name. Her voice is so melodical to my ears. God, snap out dude... I don't know what was that. Focus, Donghae.

After she calmed down, I started to give some advice. "Dara... There's a saying, that you should not waste your tears for someone who won't cry for you. JiYong is not worthy enough for you to cry for..." I really can't stand seeing her cry, it's as if I was feeling it.

"Mhm.." She replied. Maybe she is too depressed right now. I can feel her hugging me tighter. So, I pat her back which I usually did to my mum when she was crying. All I can do is to hold her tight..

"Hey, your g..gun...." Bom interupt at the wrong timing. Seriously.... We looked like couple cuddling right now. She shook her head and finally understand the situation. "O-oh.. A-hh.. I 'll be waiting outside, hehe " She walked away with an evil grin on her face. *sigh* I think, she misunderstood us.

I could feel Dara letting me go. I lower down my face lewned closer to her. I place my hands on her cheek to wipe her tears. "Are you feeling any better now, Dara?" I reassure her.

She is straining to smile. Maybe she wants to tell me not to worry about it but from the look in her eyes, it's easy to tell.

Now she is telling me in a raspy voice . "Don't worry, Donghae... I'm fine. I just overreacted," She said.

"Can I go in now?"  Bom asked. I mean like dude can't you see we are still in the .

"Yes!!" I sighed.

Bom came in and hugged Dara side ways she pats her head and said while grinning at me. "I just can't leave Dara with a wolf alone," followed by an evil laugh.

Well haha... Wait what?!!!

Does she mean?... Me?

BOM!!!!

                                                                 Author's POV

 

"Thanks Bom. I kinda have a feeling that this was your plan," Dara told Bom as they walk out the library

"I hope that was a compliment because my plan was perfect and you should know that better." Bom smirk. She is so confident of it. They both burst out laughing while continuing their journey.

"Hey, I need to make a move to the classroom, I think I left the ketchup on my desk." Bom bid goodbye and walk away from Dara.

On the way to the classroom, foot steps was catching up with hers. She turned to check if anyone is there but there's nothing behind.

'Maybe I heard wrongly.' She just tries to clam herself with these words. As she reached the class,she felt a force pulling  her wrist together with her soul.

"See that? Right ...." a deep voice echoed through her eardrums .