If You Were Me..

The survivors

Donghae went inside ..without hesitating ..."Dara ...u there" he continued worriedly ...He took a deep breath and looked around...

" Dara gets a little weird when she is sick ...and  i hope you can handle it " Bom's words  made Donghae keep wondering what can get worse by just having a fever...

All of a sudden he heard  phone ringing...Donghae looked for he source of the sound and at the same time he saw Dara .Dara quickly snatched it up .

She didn't press the answer button instead she started talking ..."Hello~~ hello...  Eh  why is n't this working ? " Dara kept pressing the screen of the phone.

"Dara.." Donghae called her softly so she wouldn't panic or something .Dara's eyes widened "Oh it's working !! Hellooo?" Dara talked to the phone again .

"Hah " Donghae feel that she looked so ridiculous and cute at the same time ..Dara noticed Donghae's presence and Stare at him.

.She smiled foolishly"Ah~~ Donghae  Let's go to school ...Hehe .I'll get ready in a sec."

She stand and not even a second she fall back ..Donghae managed to catch her..

"Woah!! Are you alright Dara ?" Dara burst into laughter ..and started touching Donghae's nose and dragged her finger to Donghae's lips.."Pretty lips .Strawberry ~~~heheh.." 

Donghae , he don't know if it was a blissful moment but he  can't stop the ache in his heart ..His face turned red .. He motioned from the uncomfortable pose ..

"Hey we need to get you in bed.."Donghae's gaze meet hers 'I hope she can't her my heart beat cause..' Donghae thought

"What's with your heart...are you ok?" Dara read his mind .."Huh? wha..  Did I said it out loud .." Donghae gasped ..Dara wasn't getting her sense back together ..

"It's not that ..I actually can read.."                 "Brrrrr" Dara's stomach growled ,"My tummy talks haha.." Dara said foolishly  ."Aigoo, let's get you something to eat first" Donghae smiled while glancing at her 

 

Donghae went out of the room and search for the fever reducer..~BZZZ~ "Hello ? "

 

"Oh ,The fever reducer is in the drawer ...........Not that ...next to the coffee table " Bom was playing with the office chair .She spin for a few rounds while waiting for Donghae's answer    "Ah ..you found  it ...After school I'll come over " Bom ended the call .."coming over where ?"  That familiar voice again

 'Bom calm down..Don't look guilty just say that ....I..no....  Donghae was called to run an errand and ..an ' her mind keeps calming her nerves

before Bom was about to move to see who was it ,a force turned her chair .

"I didn't mean to skip class !!" She covered her face " Yah ..it's me .."Bom facial expression changed after realizing it "Tabi...If you such thing again ,I swear your face will disappear like my exam marks "Bom said ,her face turned red because she can see his eyes closer that the other time ..

"Hey what shampoo did you use ?" Tabi sniffed while playing with her hair .Bom eyes was fixed to his ,but the rest of her body melted .

.'Um.. your ears are glowing red ? I wonder why.."he averted his gaze .'He is too sly ..only my heart is beating so fast here ' 

Bom smack his cheeks with both hands .."Too close ..aish" She kicked the floor and her chair move backwards towars the table.

 

"Dara, Take this and drink the water"  Dara followed his instruction obediently.."Hey , I dan't know if this taste good but here .." Donghae feed Dara a spoonful of porridge . "is it delicious ?" He took a glance at  her feeling curious ." Give me that spoon" Dara didnt answer hs question.Without hesitating ,the spoon was given to her ..

"Here taste it " Dara feed the porridge back to Donghae .." Me?  " Donghae asked ,dara's fixed expression answered it ." Ah.. salty!"Donghae quicky took the bowl away.Dara stopped Donghae  and she said "Though it is bad I shouldn't waste it right ?" Dara took the bowl of porridge  back and continued eating ...

After taking care of Dara's food ,they are back to Dara's room