Little do you know...

The survivors

  

'Secret ...funny thing that could change someones perspective in a way .....that is why you don't know about it

well sometimes  keeping  a secret from a certain someone is probably because .. you want them to not have a slightlest hatred towards you.

but me.. just what could happened.'

"What happened ...? I found myself abandoned in a place all alone ..My legs hurts my head hurts -in fact my whole body aches ..I am smeared with the mixture of blood and mud.." Whats going on ?" was the only thing I could mutter..I am living nightmare ...my eyes roamed the surrounding

A boy was walking away "HEY ..Could you help me !!" everytime I repeat the sentence he went further ..As I Start walking the pain shoot from my foot to my head..and fear growing stronger all I can do is put one foot in front of another ...."Hey Dara .....Dara ....." My sense went back and I slowly opened my eyes ..tears rolled down my eyes

Donghae was in front of me ...he embraced me tightly" Dara ..I'm here ..calm down.It's just a dream."  He reassured me ,he pulled back and held  me firmly at arm's length.

Let me make this whole situation clearly..we are in a bed ...in my room ..in my house!!!!" Wha.. what happpened here? WHy are you h-here ..? "  Dara brought her blanket closer to her blushing face ..>_<

//--.--// "Just... what do you think happen .." Donghae messed her hair and jump out the bed ..  "Breakfast's ready !!" Donghae covers his red cheeks

"Did i forget something ..." Question rushed to my mind followed by a flash back..." Strawberry !"

' Nonono..thats not me ..WHAT DID I JUST DID!!!!!!

Author's POV

"Dara ,hurry up we have to go to school "  Donghae yelled as he prepared sandwiches on the table ...After 20 minutes , Dara came and have her breakfast ...She put on a silly expression as she kinda remember EVERYTHING last night.She finished up the juice to stop herself from freaking out.

 

"Dara ,are you listening ? " Donghae waved at her to grab her attention as she was daydreaming ...."Do you still have  fever ?' Donghae placed his hand on her forehead ....'No-oo I don't " Dara pushed his hand and took  the sandwich on the table ..." You .. I was so worried yesterday " Donghae leaned over and refilled  her glass .

The scent was very strong as he was  a few inches away from Dara ...she froze  just enough so she wouldn't touch him .."Oh Dara .. About yo...."Donghae turned to Dara ,he  stop as he realise that the space between them was quite close .Both of them stay put at their positions as their heartbeats sinchronized ....

The silence has been broken long before he could say sommething ,as the doorbell rang loudly across the the living room.Dara pushed her chair and stand to reach the door knowing it was her lovely grandmother on the other side of the door .Donghae moved away from the scene and followed Dara ."Dara,help me with these bags" dara"s halmoeni passed some to her  and went inside. Her eyes were locked at Donghae asit was her first time seeing him .A question that feed her curiousity was asked quickly  without any hesitation."Dara ,who is this ? I've never seen him before .." She strained her eyes to confirm it ."Ah halmoeni, this is Donghae he just staying a few stones away ,he is also my classmate .." Dara answered and pushed Donghae foward ,showing that he need to state something"Umm..halmoeni .. nice to meet you .I-im Donghae ..Dara's classmate .She really helped me alot and I stop by because  I heard she was sick "He smiled .

"Dara why didn't you tell me that you were having a fever,I would have cook for you some porridge ,at least " Her Halmoeni looked anxious as she felt so guilty to attend a wedding in Daegu .Dara comforted her to not make her feel bad about it.

Donghae and Dara went to school and mett Bom .."Hey troublemaker,I think this time you are not getting away ..." Dara smirk as she knows she was was the main suspect of yesterday . " Umm.. Dara listen to me.. ..Hey I don't think this is going the right way .. you are suppose to thank me since I brought a black knight to save you "Bom walk backwards and gave that let-me-go just- this-time-look to Dara ."Hey ..whats going on with my lovely Bom" Tabi held Bom's shoulder and stop her from walking ." Am not !" Bom walk to Dara and put her tongue out at Tabi." Yah...you litt.." Tabi stop as he was held back by Jiyoung ." What's up" He looked at the rest of them ,there was some tension in his eyes as he glance at Dara,

Donghae took Dara's hand.."Hey .. you ok?" He asked softly ...Dara nodded and smile to reassure him .Tabi pats Bom's head .

"See ya,"he winked .Not to mentioned Bom was worried about Dara .No traces of tears was surprising enough. 
"Hey,what's with you and Dara?"Tabi leaned his arm over Jiyoung's shoulder . 
"Nothing"he replied coldly just to end the conversation.Tabi stopped and watch him walk away .
'Woah that was not bad ..I can handle this.Was it because of the fever ...or ..' Dara was drinking the orange juice while the worrying number of possibilities add up to her thoughts .She didn't realise till she her gaze meet Donghae's .
"What??" She blurted .
" I was waiting for your reply but you are not coming back to your senses " Donghae extended. 
"Strawberries,anyone??" Bom came and took a sit after offering  the bowl of strawberries .
Silence was distributed .Donghae took one of the strawberry and eat it .
Dara looked at strawberry devoured by him ,slowly she said "Strawberry lips.." 
 'But he really has it !!'