Take me back to that moment

The survivors

       "Bom.. why is she taking a long time just for a ketchup..?" Dara was kicking the grass and took a glance at her wrist ...

'He got my ketchup aishhh...!! This is not how it suppose to end!! ' Bom took a step backward.. knowing she have nowhere to hide ... ' I'm ok if the sky fall or something  but just why does it have to be him ! .'

"T-tabi-i.. um.. Hi..oh.." Tabi was giving the gotcha-look in his face while decorating her view by swinging the ketchup bottle.

"Oh ...K-Ketchup did you bought it ..h-haha that's a good brand ...you are good at choosing .." She stuttered..averting her gaze  to everywhere else other than the guy in front of her..That look on her face  ...that excuse would not reaally..really stop the swinging ketchup bottle.

"I..have seen someone familiar shooting Jiyoung  with this ..she really do looks like you.." Tabi came closer slowly while Bom tried

her best  to move backwards ..till her back greeted the wall of the classroom...

"She is so pretty" Tabi continued... "Thank you opps ....I mean.. really? Haha.." 

"Oh you're welcome ".Tabi leaned foward and whispered  to her.".but this is not what I want ..Pay me with your body..."

*Buzz buz-zz*

Dara took her phone

Oh Dara , you can go home without me ...I have more stuff to clean here .Go home safely                                                                                                                                                                                                         ~The y Bom~                                                                                                                                                                                                                     XOXO

"Guess It only me ,myself and I ..." Dara walk herself back home .

"No.. we can't do it here ,Tabi  isn't this place expensive? "Bom hesitate while looking at the luxurious building in front of her
SHe dragged tabi to a normal restaurant nearby.. "See, just perfect isn't it?" Tabi raised his eyebrows to her question.Bom just smile..as she is drunk by the smell of meat..~~~

" Meat ! !  meat !! My food !!.." Bom growled.Tabi smirk as it was his meal that came first, which means that she gotta watch him eat . He ordered ramyun shrimp flavoured.. thinking it was the only thing he knows from the menu though he hadn't have ramyun for few years.Well stuck with expensive food mostly

Watch me, said Tabi with an evil laugh ...he didnt realise it was too hot and throw a spoonful of soup in his mouth ...well Bom was just showered with soup ..wasn't expecting more..

Bom stared at him with   her overbrighted eyes.. and wipe off the  soup "Mianhae" Tabi said who knows safety came first ..

Bom took his bowl of ramyun and placed it in front of her..

Bom took a spoon of soup and blow it .."Here ,eat this ..its not as hot as earlier.." Tabi was staring at her ..suprised or impress ,eith that poker face who would have known..

"Yahh, before my face gets red with your blazzing eyes you better eat this ."Bom forced the spoon in his mouth."It's so tasty" he smiled  it makes Bom blushes.She chuckled and nodded to him..

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

"Yo,where is Dara?"Donghae stop in front of the class as she saw Bom at the corridor ."She might be coming late .."Bom fixed her bangs whie checking the last time she texted Dara..
"Ah ok " Donghae went in and took a sit,frowning ,probably worried about his deskmate..
"Donghae . is he absent ?.." The teacher was checking the students attendance ,looks like someone wasn't focusing.Donghae use his hand to support his head on the desk ; She probably wanted to rest today ...battlescars,huh?," he thought of it  while playing with the dust of the eraser ,well after that incident who would..*Yawn~~~~~* 

'I mi...

"DONGHAE!! " The class teacher shouted ...Donghaae stand up instantly ,you know you just blurt out when you know is happening ...like last words ..

"I MISS HER !!!" he said it ..there  that can even control the class for a few seconds than a teacher who stood in front for almost a decade...for a minute ..

."UH ...Who  .Donghae??That causes you to get distracted from me !!" the teacher point at him with her long ruler....i guess it it a wand

"Umm.. Sorry teacher..old woman is just not  my style ..." Donghae's answer was harmonize with whistling and applause... "Yah Donghae ....sit down ...pbali" Bom whispered ..

Bzzz*

Donghae secretly took out this phone..

Donghae :Where is Dara?                                                                             

                     She texted me tht she won't be coming . :Bom

Donghae : what?Why?

                              Um .. she is having high fever ..don't tell her that I said this to you ....: Bom

"What type of bull is this !!" Donghae stood up again and as expected the teacher turned to him ...

"Is my class that boring ...sit down!"she wrote few  question on the board ..welll

'Dara ..Dara ...Dara'

 Donghae: Can you tell me her address??  

                                           Well I don't think so she allow that, she would really be mad  ..: Bom

"Seriously.... is that important right now!!!!?" Donghae hit the table totally forgeting the person in front ...

"Yes, Donghae ...SIT DOWN!!! gosh .."
 the teacher continued her lesson..   Donghae turned to Bom ...." It's the time of the month ....Do it " he bend over and whisper ...

"What ? No ..." Bom refuses well telling the whole class ... girls don't show red flags dude

"Do it !" Donghae said   ....giving  that look...

Donghae stood up.. "Teacher ....I think Bom is not feeling welll....Red flag ..u know it better..right ..?" he turned to Bom.and give her some signal and whisper.."Action" 

Bom get  on her knees "Ouch!! Teacher..I- I don't think so .. that I can handle the pain anymore " The teacher might as well give up this time ...."Ok ..fine you go to the infirmary for now.."

Donghae and Bom started to pack their things.."You , Donghae! where you think you're going .?" the teacher pointed her wand a..again .."  

"Oh me.. well ..uh " he wipe the sweat on the back of his neck...

       Reading the situation ..Bom pretend to feel weak and she reach for Donghae's shoulder "Ah!!!.. Donghae  ...I don't think I can go alone ...I think I should use a little help , right teacher .. .?" ..the Drama Queen is here again .. so far from being one ..  

As they escaped from the situation together ..both of them laughed and gave each other  a high five they  will only be called lucky until one of them are caught by the headmaster who roamed around the school at this time  ..well I mean  get a life,seriously  

As they went in the infirmary..Bom tore a page of her notebook and jotted down the address."Here  ...Donghae.." she hand the  piece of paper to Donghae ..

After he notice whats witten on it  ,he looked at Bom "Aren't you coming with me...?" 

"Nah ,teacher will think I'm lying if I'm not around this time ...I will stay here  and cover it up for you ..".

"Thanks ."Donghae replied .as his courage was fortified ..

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

"Dara ...Dara ! Open the door ..!!! Dara " After knocking the door a few times ..Donghae reached for the knob ...'Oh..its unlock?" He opened the door 

"Dara..."