Secret

The survivors

Dara's POV

"A-a..achooo!!" I fell asleep while reading ,i wonder if i come too early .Ican't see any sign of Donghae or even Bom.'I'm so tired' I sighed and pinch my cheek to keep me awake while walking to the toilet.

My application,the chatter box, Bom could be really useful at the moment.I went in the toilet and wash my face."Brrrrrr...I'm awake the water is cold. .." I shivered and sighed.

I walk till i reach the gym.On my way back,there are bags lying on the floor.

"Jiyong" a girl chuckled.As that name vibrates through my ears ,I search for the source.A guy kissing a girl fiercely came into focus.

And the fact that he is Jiyong startled me for the second time.After seeing Jiyong's true colour,I swear I was going to punch him but to think of it I have no right.I wanted to go quietly,I didn't want them to misunderstand me..'Dara.....slowly..one step at a time'  Somehow talking to myself improves my action a lot.

"Aaa-achoooo!!!"the birds fly as they heard the loud sound that my mouth could ever produce.Exactly.Jiyong and the girl was starring at me with a poker face.I stood there as if I was singing a graduation song.'Damn it.. This wasn't the plan.'

For some reason,I wish that I could disappear in a thin air.Jiyong tried to approach me before he could my legs start running on its own.After finishing the marathon I finally reach the class.I swear that was the strangest morning I ever had.

I  bump into a girl, she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

' Omo look's who's here....Dara, she always stick with Donghae .Who does she think she is.' I was able to read her mind before she walk away.

I went back to my seat thinking if i have a bad luck or actually I have no luck at all.

I was distraught as i found out about my abillity,that my world is just louder than the rest.Well it isn't much of a special powers, the people around me rather have disturbing thoughts, thoughts that are better left unread.I wish that I could tell Bom but she can't even control and I swear i would slap her ,till google can't even search her .I could only tell you that a mind is a terrible thing to read.

I dug in my pocket to get my earphones and connect it to my phone.Just then,Donghae burst in the class.A  quarter slice of bread was hanging on his mouth.I bet he wasn't able to have his breakfast on time."Hey,Dara ."Donghae greeted me as he finish up the slice of bread.He sit awkwardly beside me."Hey,"I replied ,giving him a smile.

I plugged the earphones to my ears,hoping that it could help me forget the world.' Music is my life.' i tried to satisfy myself. Bom pops out of nowhere and pats my shoulder.I remove the earphones."How was your date with Donghae at the canteen yesterday?"She grinned at me as she knew about the punishment .I am not sure if it is just me or Bom just grabs everybody's attention.Donghae pretends to not to hear anything."Seriously?" I gave her that irritating look, Bom smile "Yes, seriously."and went back to her seat.

I almost got a heartattack as I heard the door slammed open.I tried not to pay attention ,as I was thinking of  way to fry  Bom.

All of the sudden,I can feel someone is  staring at me. My eyes roamed around ,to read the situation because I could hear some cheering ."No one moves." He added. To my suprise,Jiyong was approaching me.He grab my hand and pulled me out of the class.

My chest tighten as he tighten his grip."What ?"I stopped him."Did you saw me earlier?" He ask while glaring at me ."And what if I saw you ?"I tried to hide my fear."Then keep it a secret."He answered 

'Heart..I don't want to get involved anymore,all u have to do is pump blood .' I thought " Fine I will keep it a secret.But why would u want to keep it a secret if u kiss her everywhere?"I hit him with a risky question. I can see him twitching

Author's POV

Dara....' someone caled her for the second time.'Who is it this time?'Dara furrowed her brows."what do you wan...."she didn't continue her sentence as she saw the class teacher is  glaring at her .Instead she face the ground to avoid their eyes to meet.

Jiyong and Dara went back in the class,everyone's eyes are locked to Dara.'What did I commit a sin or something?'Dara wondered as some girls glare at her with full of hatred in their eyes.As soon as Dara take a seat,Bom gave her that long searching look."I'll explain later."Dara didn't feel like talking about it at the moment.

 

At the canteen ,Dara and Donghae are discussing about the  teacher's lesson while eating ."Dara, what is going on ? Are you hidding something from me" Bom place her tray on the table and starred at her with full of question markon her face. I told her the truth,ending her curiousity there.

"Why is he such a jerk?And Dara why didn't u just get over him?"Bom was so worked up.Donghae try to calm Bom down as Jiyong entered the canteen.Dara and Jiyong exchange their glances.Jiyong looked way, he felt insecure as his biggest secret is controlled by Dara."Can I punch him?" Bom was pissed off.Dara didn't regret telling her because ,she show what a real person suppose to feel while Dara hides it.

Dara went out for fresh air before going back to the class that's full of people that thinks a lot.After a few minutes,a group of girls walking towards her.They bring her to the back of the building."I heard that you are getting closer to Jiyong." The girl getting fired up ."Me?Closer to Jiyong? What the heck."Dara was trying not to care."Jiyong, He belongs to everyone.So you shouldn't be greedy."That girl added.

'Dang,Only God knows what am I facing and he is the only one who knows I'm here.So I need a little help here!! I'll give anything to escape this crap,' Dara sighed as she realized nobody knows she is here.hte girls starts to push her to the wall.Dara groan in pain.

Jiyong watching that incident and tried to control his laugh.He was giving it a big smile, it dissapear as the girls push dara and beat her up.Jiyong was about to stand up untill a person came,intruding the whole scene." Donghae."Dara cried,

Donghae turned to the group of girls."What on earth are you doing? Do you girls think Jiyong will come to like you if you beat her up!!" The girls stop whatever they were doing as they were shocked.

" Somebody saw us. If he report to Jiyong we are screwed." the leader of the girls whispers and reading the situation they run away leaving Dara and Donghae.'I was about to save her ,Donghae ruined everything.Do you know how long I tried hiding here.'Jiyong regretting it,he sighed and left the ground.

Donghae carried Dara in a bridal form , her legs are bruised .He bring her to the  imfirmary to get some treatment.Dara sits on the bed ."Ouch! No.... Not this one." Dara plead as Donghae was about to clean the wound."It won't hurt ,Dara.Trust me."

Donghae squat down, support her leg with his knee and clean her wound with alcohol." Ahhh! Donghae you liar...it stings." Dara cried and hit his shoulder." Donghae smirk "But you won't let me touch it if you know it hurts ,right."  They laughed."Rest,Dara.I will stay here and wake you up later."Donghae carried her legs and put them gently on the bed,he put the blanket for her and pat her head to sleep.Jiyong didn't miss any moment, he left the infirmary without saying a word.

 

 

 

 

 

"