Prince of The Poisonous Apple

The survivors

My heart was pounding violently on my chest.--

badoom badoom

But there comes the princess of the whole school, *clear my throat* Riko, ruining my fantastic memory of last night. And yeah, as I remembered, she is the one i saw kissing with JiYong.. It is very hard to see them across the canteen of students that are busy chatting while eating.

I know he is here ,

                    He... I can feel it......

Which is why mother of god is blessing me with the crowd, keeping me away from his view.

Riko is walking towards the counter just as planned. She was the one who can catch every guys' attention without even saying a word.

Well... She is pretty and have a nice body. Not that I'm scared. Ha ha? I mean, I'm freaking out!!!

I hope I can accomplish this mission without getting caught. Well I am behind a pillar and I got a gun with me, planning to shoot this guy.

"A hunter never comes alone,"

Haelmoni once said it but here I am trying to shoot  JiYong ALONE, with a watergun in my hands. I know right. I'm childish. But whatever...

What was I thinking? Who on Earth would shoot at the guy who is so... P-E-R-F-E-C-T.

 

36 hours ago

 

The bell rang and the classroom was empty as all the students were trying their best to get out from there as fast as they could.

But there's me, waiting for someone that I've fallen for.

I'm going to confess to him no matter what. I really hate to keep the secret and I'm reall well-known for the straight-forward personality. I giggled alone that break the silence in that classroom.

This is the only chance to stop this pain in my chest though I hesitate for years, I think this may be the right time

JiYong's bag is still here. Well... he might be wandering around the school so i skip my lunch and waited for him...

My eyes gets heavier and heavier. Minutes drifted a way and my head went down quicker.

Then, a scene filling my mind, which I couldn't even believe that it actually happen.

 

His face was few inches apart ,I can feel his heavy breathing. It was a magical thing, he can shut me up with just  his look.

But this is just too......

His lips...

were pressed against mine. The magic was working and I awas definitely under a spell. 'Holy crap,crap ,crap holy holy crap'

"See, no worries rite?" He jerked and gave big smile.

I was about to continue the dream, but it was disturbed by a voice, a familliar one...

"Dara? Dara." I didn't respond to that voice but it keeps nagging. So I snapped awake. My eyes were blurry and heavy but when my eyes started to focus, I looked around in alarm.

I guess my heat skips a beat when my eyes rested on JiYong's.

"J-JiYong?" I looked him with my widened eyes and  I quickly fixing my hair... Still half asleep.

"Are you alright? And why are you here?" He looked concern.

"Hmm... Yea. I want to say something and I hope you're ready," She looked away. 

"What is it?" He smiled.

"I-I like you, JiYong"

I realized his expression changes from excitement to something else. I can't read his mind because his eyes travelled around avoiding to meet mine. He walk to the window and started to chuckle lowly.

"Huh? W-What's wrong?" I asked him as my chest started to hurt.

"You... Dara did you thought that I have feelings for you, why are you so confident?" He turned while snickering at me.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

 

"Someone-.." JiYong looked at the red liquid that's creating an art on his uniform, right one where I was aiming.

"...-shot me," Yea..that's true but I didn't pull the trigger yet. Someone else should have..

Suddenly, JiYong's gaze meet mine. I dodge back and moved behind the pillar. 'Shit! He saw me.' I thought in alarm.

My heartbeat was controlling my eardrum while the sound of his footsteps were getting louder and louder.

 

 

-Even if you learnt what's wrong and right,when a prince tells you to eat a poisonous apple,will you hesitate......