Stuck in a Moment

The survivors

The door open ajar and a head sticking out halfway with eyes roaming around the library,no one was around that time.Dara went in and sighed

" I need to find that book 'she put down her bag on one of the seats. Dara did a stretch and search for the book.Dara looked for it everywhere,she can even tell which every book on each shelf.

"That was the only copy in this library,and thats my precious book" she  frowned "I need a storybook,something to get off my chest" she randomly pick a book.

And starts reading.It didn't reach her expectation as she continued reading."This is no good"

After breathing in the dust of the books that were never found before .She went out and take a deep breath of fresh air. Wind blowing her hair,

while the Sun can't even hide as it was shining all the way.

  Dara saw a spot near the oak tree ' Ain't God Good..' she  thought she was blessed when that was the only thing that came at right moment and at the right time of her life.

She was so shock as there was a guy  under that tree.What makes her want to scream that the guy is Jiyoung.She looked around before leaning forward to study his face .

"What a waste,the pretty face is stuck with a jerk,"She tried to see him with a closer look.A full force pulled her hand that brought her closer by chance.She opened her eyes as she can feel someone breathing on her face.Jiyong's face was just few inches away.

'Somehow i realize that my life do not understand English,because when I mean a closer look... it doesn't literally mean this close!!!.' she wondered if karma is online since she said something about his face.

Dara's POV

His face was buried behind my hair.Jiyong ,he slowly reaches over,grab a lock of my hair and tucks it behind my ear that send shivers down my spine.He circled his index finger around my ear."Isn't this a good position?" he smiled.I tried to get up but my legs won't move."Jiyong, I can't get up..My legs are sleeping." I turned red  as i realize that good position is gonna stay longer.

"Dara..."I can hear Donghae's voice.He grabbed my hand "After what happened to you that time ,you still want to stick to him."He gave me that irritated look.I know he was so worried because of that group of girls.He takes me away from Jiyong.I removed his grip.Bom approached me " What are you doing there?" she asked me anxiously.Donghae left both of us and went to the class." What's wrong with him?"I didn't answer her." What do you mean? Do u know what scene you and your beloved Jiyoung make earlier...and Donghae was just trying to help." Bom explained.I didn't fight back, knowing i was the wrong one here

After school,I brought my guitar and play it at the park.I can say that this is one of the stuff I do when I'm not feeling good.Suddenly a white creature was fiddling with my leg."A cat?"I wonder where it came from.I leaned my guitar on the bench ,I take her and she enjoyed getting on my lap."Meow~~~" She is trying to tell me something I barely know.I ruffled the fur between her ears.She turned away and started to her back."Kitty,even in a thousand years,I wont be able to my back."

I heard someone laughing,I turned as it sounded familiar."Donghae??"

He tried to calm himself and sits next to me.

" This is Cola." he introduce it to me." Oh Cola?" I chuckled..

'I mean like out of 6500 languages  and a billion names out there,but there is person who named a cat ,Cola....' I thought as i was starring at Cola.Cola tried to scratch me.' I think she can read my mind.'.Cola started to run away,under the bench.I tried to catch her but all of a sudden I can't move

.I was stuck to Donghae,looking hopeless.I tried pulling my head away .But like a magnet... it just keeps attached to him

"Stop moving Dara,your hair is tangled with my button." said Donghae as he was concentrating on removing them.

.'Somehow if I stay like this close u can smell his scent, a nice one.Eventhough he doesn't really show it but you can see the good in him.' i thought ." Sorry for pulling you earlier ,I guess I shouldn't in." he continued.

" No , if it wasn't for you it might have been a breaking news."i answered him

His hands were on my arms ,he push me gently "Done.."he smiled.

*Ringgg* *ringggg* he averts his gaze and took his phone out ."Hello?...."

"I have to go..,Bye, Dara" He puts on a soft smile and left me alone.