First Day

Prince Alarming II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its my first day,

working as a babysitter. 

"Aish!! Jinee what are you thinking?! Why did you accept that job?! And its him, kim myungsoo for god's sake!" I threw myself on my bed and shouted at the top of my lungs. 

Suddenly my phone rang. Someone's calling. I looked at it. 

Jerk Myungsoo

I answered it. 

"I'm here in front, two minutes." He said. 

"Yah-"

"A minute costs a deduction to your salary." 

"Wait- what-"

He hung up. Aish that jerk!


"Why are you laughing?!" I glared at him as I opened the door of his car. 

"You forgot to zip your skirt." He said as he looked away resisting his laughter. 

Oh my- I quickly zipped it, Seriously among all why did I forget that part.

I sat beside him and shut my eyes close in stupidness. 

He started the car and we drove to school. He told me I don't need to stop attending school, since I can work for him at school. Aish.

But deep inside, I felt happy, that I could go to school again.

Those days skipping school felt hell for me. 

We arrived at school, and we walked inside the building together, I can feel all those glares and stares at me and It was so irritating.

It gave me the feeling of deja vu.

I part from him but I stopped when he grabbed my arm. 

"We're in the same room." 

"You go ahead, I have to go pass by somewhere." I'm so good at excuses. Lies.

"Theres only two minutes before the bell, don't make excuses, I know you're always a half hour early in class." H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter