The Game

Prince Alarming II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was staring at my hanging uniform for almost an hour already. 

"Should I attend school today or not?" 

I ruffled my hair in desperation. Why am I acting like this? As if i care about that guy. He left, he changed, so did you Jinee, so wake up! 

Its not like I have feelings for him. Its just..

I took my uniform and changed. 

"Starting today, I, Lee Jinee will never concern about that jerk." I pledged to myself, I took a deep breath and walked to school.

I entered the classroom, and everyone looked at me ignorantly. Yeah, I didn't attended the first day so they don't have any idea about me. 

I went in front and bowed. "Anneong haseyo! Lee Jinee-imnika. Please be good to me." I saw myungsoo at the back smirking like a fool. I realized were sitting next to each other. 

And an idea came to my mind. 

"Hey! Anyone who likes to change seats with me?" I asked loudly in class. In a sweet second a girl from front stood up and dashed towards me. "Me! I will." 

"Thanks." I smiled at her and glared at Myungsoo who wore a funny shocked face and I wanted to laugh but instead I tried my best to throw a victorious smirk at him. 

After class, I went to my favorite place, the library. It was hard for me to study at home since I have daily work. 

Someone suddenly sat in front of me. I knew who it was, so I'm in a mode of total ignorance. 

"I knew I'll see you here." He said. "I'm being chased." 

I suddenly stopped from reading, and it gave me a feeling I've seen or heard something before. And I remembered that day. 

The first time we met. Aish- I dont care. I continued reading and ignored him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter