First Day In College

Prince Alarming II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two years has passed.

 

And it went by so fast, celebrating my birthdays and christmases alone, and in summer I work. Nothing has changed since then, but still I want to keep moving forward in life. After graduating high school, my aunt suddenly disappeared, she didn't call, visit, or send money for me. I tried to find her, ask the people who knows her where she is, but they all have no idea. I live for myself, I work all day to earn for money, It was hard, sad and I've never felt alone in my life. 

 

And today, its another chapter of my life. My first day in college.

My eyes widened in shock as he approached me.

His hair got longer, he changed it into black, he got taller, but his eyes, nose, his face, its still the same since the last time I saw him. 

I was unable to utter any word, I just looked at him, and my mind went blank. I don't know what to say, I don't know either if I was happy or not. 

And I remembered my last words to him, "I can wait." 

"Can we start over?" he said. I felt a strange feeling in my chest.

I don't know but the only thing thats in my head right now is. 

I hate him. I hate you kim myungsoo.

I stood up and took my things. I ran outside the classroom, I heard him shouted my name but I ignored him, I stumbled as I bumped into someone.

"Why are you running? And its already time for class!" He's supposed to be our professor. "I'm sorry but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter