Helpless

Prince Alarming II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything feels like it happened before. 

The two of us staying at the same place.

Just really, why does it have to end like this again?


I heard the door opened from myungsoo's room. He came out of the room and my eyes just fell from its sockets. He wasn't wearing any on top- I quickly removed my eyes from him. Oh god. 

"Good morning" he groggily greeted.

 "Yah! Put some shirt on!" I shouted. Such an unconservative guy!

He glanced on his body like he was unaware of it."Oh- Get used to it."

"Can you please don't walk - You won't come near this table until you don't wear a shirt!"

'Fine, Fine!" He went back towards his room and come out wearing a plain v-necked shirt. We ate breakfast together, which he insisted. It was weekend morning so we don't have school which means I'm going to stay there for the whole day meaning inside it felt like hell to me.

"Do you have plans today?" I asked. Say yes say yes.

"Yeah." He answered, I was jumping in joy internally.

"How about you?" He asked. I looked at him and thought. "Nothing, I'll just stay here." I answered.

"Thats good, do the household chores." He said as he stood up and made way back to his room.

After washing the dishes, I turned the Tv on and lied comfortably on the sofa. 

Myungsoo came out of his room an hour later. I thought he'll be topless again, I'm not saying I wanted for it though.

But good he was wearing decent clothes. 

"Clean my room and do all the chores." He said but I didn't looked at him. 

"Are you ignoring me?" He asked in a serious tone. I quickly looked back at his direction. "No, I heard you! You want me to repeat it for you?" 

Suddenly he walked towards me, slowly but it seemed quick. He leaned his face closer to mine, there was some force from him that pushed me off the sofa. I fell back first, but he grabbed my arm beforehand. 

He pulled me back and the next thing I knew, the tips of our noses were touching. 

I froze and couldn't move, there was intensit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter