Babysitter

Prince Alarming II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got up from bed and stretched my arms. The sun is shining brightly today.

What time is it? I checked my clock and my eyes widened in surprise.

"I'm two hours late?!" I ran towards the closet to take my uniform but then I realized as I stopped. 

"I have to work. I can't attend school." I sighed.

I took a bath and changed into jeans and placed my worn-out coat around me. I looked around my room. 

"I won't let them take you. Trust me okay?" I still have one week. 

I went outside and a familiar guy in uniform from my college was standing in front of the building. This scene looks kind of familiar... except from the sun shining.

He turned around and I saw Kim myungsoo's face. 

"Why are you here?!"

"Why do you always greet me that way? Asking me why am I here?" He frowned.

"Its because you always show up anywhere. And why do i have a feeling that I saw you... yesterday?" Now that I think of it. 

"You fainted last night, and I carried you. And you're as light as a feather, have you been eating?" He said. Wait what-

"I fainted?!" 

"Yes you did." 

I looked at him with suspicious eyes.

"If you're thinking about that- forgive me I couldn't stop myself." He said it awkwardly and then he grinned. 

WHAT THE- "You erted human jerk!" 

I started punching him. "Stop! Yah! hey! What are you thinking?! I just ate your cookies on your table." 

I suddenly stopped. I just called him ert. Awkward.

After a minute of silence. "Thanks, and sorry for bothering you." 

"Its nothing." 

"By the way, class is going on right now, why are you here?" I asked. 

"I was already here before class started, I was waiting for you." 

I wasn't expecting his answer but it suddenly made me flustered for a second. "What?! Why are you waiting for me?! Just go to school." 

I evaded him and stepped away but he followed and walked beside me. "I said, Go to school.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter