Glint of Hope

Prince Alarming II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The painful feeling when you know you're getting less significant to the person who means the world to you.

I thought. But I guess Its the consequence I deserve, for suddenly leaving her back then.

I miss her so much. 

The doorbell rang. I went at the door and looked at who it was. 

"Myungsoo-oppa!" She greeted. 

"What makes you here hayoung?" I asked. 

"I wanted to see your new place. I heard you got a new condo unit." She said. "Can I come in?" She added.

"Wow! Its huge oppa! Do you feel lonely here?" 

"I'm better alone." I answered. 

Now that I've noticed, Hayoung's been around really often, it wasn't like this before. 

I gave her something to drink and I sat at the couch as I turn the tv on. She sat close beside me, Well, she became clingy too. And she started calling me oppa like a kid. 

"Do you still have feelings for Jinee?" She suddenly asked. My gaze went to her for a second and back to the tv, I didn't answer. 

But inside, I still do, actually, that feeling is always here in me until now. 

"I don't understand why you still have feelings for her, when two years more has  passed with you two having no communication with each other at all." 

I turn the tv off. "Why are you saying this to me?" 

"Because it doesn't make sense oppa. Everything has changed, now is different." She said. 

I didn't answer again, no word came out from my mouth, and I couldn't think of anything to say. 

Hayoung stood up. "I'm just saying oppa, Jinee has changed, and maybe her feelings as well." 

Her feelings as well.. It felt like something stung inside me. 

"I'll be going, Thanks for letting me stay. I'll come back." I followed her to the door and she left. I leaned at the door in front of me, a wave of thoughts come into my mind. 

I shook my head. "Stop thinking myungsoo." 


I'm not in good terms with my father now, I think it was good in a way I was able to come back here in korea to attend college, my father was really angry and against me studying here in the point he wanted to cut any ties wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter