Disbelief

Prince Alarming II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My mind was turning around, and I couldn't think straight. 

I felt him fell off from me as we parted, I heard him tumbled down beside me. 

What the hell just happened?

My eyes were wide open staring at the ceiling, still haven't processed what happened seconds ago. I quickly stood up and kicked myungsoo as strong as I could. He groaned in pain and woke up again. He looked at me.

He asked in a drunk voice, "What's wrong with you?"

I shouted. "You irritating drunken ert!" I barged away from there and went to his room. I locked it and lied on his bed. 

I thought, Am I really going to stay in this place for a month? 

I rolled back and forth on the bed, His smell is sticking on his bed and it makes it more impossible for me to fall asleep. 

Forget it Jinee, nothing happened, nothing. 

After hours of staring at nowhere, I managed to sleep. 


The next morning I opened my eyes, Kim myungsoo is looking down on me. 

I quickly got up. "How did you get in here?" 

He showed me a card. "Are you really asking me that? Why did you sleep on your master's bed?" 

Master? Master my you jerk!  

"This is the safest place I can run to, because you'll assault me." I said as I got off from his bed and walked towards the door.

He looked surprised, "Assault you? Why would I do that?" 

I glared at him , "Are you pretending like you have no idea what you did? You erted drunkard." 

"Yah! What did you say?" He exclaimed. 

"Nothing." I walked out. But suddenly he grabbed my arm and turned me.

He looked me directly to my eyes and his eyes were so sincere and calm, I got captivated by it. He suddenly spoke softly, "Did I do something to you? Did I hurt you?" 

I wasn't able to respond as his voice repeatedly played on my mind. Jinee what's happening to you? I shook my head and answered, "nothing, i just overreacted." I removed his grip on my arm and walked towards the kitchen. 

Why is my face warm? No. No! I shook my head from the thought. 


Days, until two weeks has passed and on regular basis, myungsoo and I fought, annoyed each other. I started getting used to it so I see it as fun thing to do, and I happened to get comfortable around him. 

We were eating dinner and my phone rang, I went to get it. 

I saw Luhan's name, my lips curved into a smile. "Hello?" I answered. 

"Jinee-ah!" I heard his cheerful soft voice. 

"Luhan! I'm so happy you called, How are you?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter