Saturday Morning

Prince Alarming II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Goodmorning Harabeoji!" 

"Goodmorning Jinee. Good timing, can you help me out here?" He asked while lifting some boxes. "What's inside these boxes harabeoji?" I asked. 

"Noodles." He answered, I helped him out, it was Saturday morning and also my pay day. 

"Hello! Soju delivery!" Someone called from the door. "I'll get it Harabeoji!" I ran outside and signed it. Another batch of boxes. 

I started to bring the boxes inside. I wiped the sweat forming in my forehead. 

"Need help with that?" I stopped when I heard someone. I saw kim myungsoo lifting a box. "What- what are you doing here?!" 

" why are you so grumpy?" He replied. "Don't answer me with a question." The box is too heavy I had to put it down for a while. He passed by me and brought the box inside. "Are you stalking me for christ sake?!" I followed him. 

"Goodmorning sir." Myungsoo greeted harabeoji. "Goodmorning boy, what do you want?" 

"One order of ramen sir and I'm helping out my friend here." He answered with a quick glance at me. Ramen?! In the morning?! Who are you kidding-

"You really want to help? Fine, I'll leave it to you." I grinned. His eyes got bigger and I knew he was annoyed. "Thanks for the help!" I went inside and left him. 

"You have a good friend out there. And handsome, I look like him when I was young." Harabeoji said. I almost sliced my finger off. Good? harabeoji please..

I served the Ramen and I saw him smirking.  "What's so funny?" I asked.

"Hey, is that how you treat your customers?" He asked. He grinned.

"I-I'm sorry, Sir." I bowed. I can't believe I'm doing this. 

I heard his chuckles. 

"Hey, seriously, what are you doing here? Are you stalking me?" I asked silently. 

"What if I am?" 

I got silent. "Stop messing with me. You know my rule." I added. 

"You said all the time, you call this "sometime"" he looked up at me. "Right?" He added. Kim myungsoo... You're really irritating! 

"Jerk." I murmured as I stepped away. He suddenly spoke. "I wanted to see you." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter