Change of Heart

Prince Alarming II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"No rules! But I have one rule, Don't bother me. All the time." 

"Are you joking? That is so lame." He shook his head. I pushed him. "Do I look like I'm joking?! You can't disagree because I won't even let you." 

"You're really serious about this huh? Falling in love again? Did I fell in-love with you before?" He laughed. 

I felt a rush of anger filled through my veins and I wanted to scream but I held it in. This annoying jerk. 

"If you don't want then, today, will be the last time I'll be ever talking to you, the last time I'll consider you as someone I know." 

"What do you mean?" He asked. 

"You're just a stranger from now on. Goodbye." I faced him one last time and walked away.

I think its better this way, this is the best way to forget him, to heal those wounds he left. Maybe being strangers is better than having a game, if I continued that game, It might end up to something again, and I don't think its a good idea. You did right Jinee. 

But theres still something that bothers me, something that is so unclear. Why did he left before? And why is he here again.. why-

I jolted when someone grabbed my arm from the back. He pulled me around.

Myungsoo's calm face surprised me, it felt like time has stopped, and we were looking at each other, our eyes were communicating, and his hand, it was warm. We were both silent. 

"I can't lose you twice, i broke my own heart when I did it once." he spoke. A gush of wind went by, and it took my mind away. 

"I mean, I'm not going to let you go." He said. Neither of us were looking away, his brown orbs sparkled, and his eye lashes were beautiful. 

Wake up Jinee. 

I came back to my senses and pushed him away. "I said don't bother --" 

"Lets play the game." He said cutting me off. 

"I'm not interested anymore-" he grabbed my arm again. "It was your idea, you can't take it back." What have I done? I want to take it back. 

"If you win I'll grant you any wish you want." He added.

And I will win, and my wish, is for you to leave me alone Kim myungsoo, for you to forget me, so that I can forget you too--

"I'm going to win, and you're going to fall in-love with me again Lee Jinee." He smiled. A genuine smile. 

"You wish." 

I was about to leave when a black car arrived in front of us. I stopped when I heard someone called my name from it. A guy wearing black shades got off the car, and another guy and another one. Wait-

Its Infinite. And the one who called me was-

"Jinee-ah!!!" Woohyun ran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter