Chapter 8

Lost and Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               Everything has an end, right? I knew that well, but I didn’t want to believe it. I just wanted all my mother plans to go down and for me to live a normal life. I wanted what my mom told me to just disappear from my mind.

                But I still didn’t get why Suho…He was my brother, or my step brother like my mom said. It’s perfectly fine to marry your step brother.

                The cold wind made me hide my face even more in the warm scarf around my neck and the way to Luhan’s apartment was never that long. I wasn’t crying. I didn’t want to destroy maybe my last day with Luhan. I would have a lot of time to cry after.

               I arrived at his apartment. With all that thing on my head I forgot that I was late. We had to cook together. Maybe Luhan finished it already.

              It was hard to knock, I just opened the door. I got in and a Chinese food smell greeted me. I left my shoes and my coat at the door and continued my way to the kitchen. He was mixing in a pan where was the food that we were supposed to cook together.

                “You’re here?” He felt my presence. I made my way to the counter and jump up on it.

               “Aham.” On the table were two plates. He was preparing to serve the food.

                “You’re late.” He laughed while putting the food on the plates. It smelled amazing. “We were supposed to cook this together.” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter