Chapter 3

Lost and Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            I eat the same dinner with Suho for many years, but now was the first time when my stomach felt empty and it wasn’t because I was hungry it was because of the last night. He was eating without looking at me.

            “Suho!” I called his name to grab his attention.

            “Hm?” He looked up with his cheeks full with food. He was so cute, he looked like a squirrel. I couldn’t control myself and I slowly smiled, but I remembered the reason why I wanted to talk to him.

            “Suho, if I tell you something, you promise not to tell my mom about it?” His eyes got wider.

             “What?” He asked me puzzled but my phone rang and I just got to say: “I’ll be right back.” Before I got up from the table.

            I rushed to the phone to pick up. The caller ID read LuLu

            “Hello?”

            “Hey, I thought that you wouldn’t answer.”

            “I thought you wouldn’t call after last night.” I laughed and I heard his laugh too.

            “No way! I want to meet you again!”

            “Where?”

            “Do you know the place where we first met?”

            “Yup.”

            “We’ll meet there in an hour. Is that ok?”

            “It’s perfect.”

            “I’m glad. I’ll hang up then.”

            “Luhan!!” I called his name scared that he would hang up.

            “Hm?” I started to laugh.

            “Nothing, see you in an hour.” Then I hung up.

            I returned at the table in the kitchen. Suho finished his dinner, but I was sure that he waited for me.

            “What did you want to tell me earlier?” He asked me curious.

            “I met a guy yesterday. Please don’t tell my mom.” He seemed surprised.

            “Who is he? How is he? How he treats you?” He looked worried.

            “He’s ok, trust me! But he’s Chinese. Don’t worry. I told you just to know, when my mom come, to take my side.” I l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter