Chapter 5

Lost and Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            I took my phone and dialed Luhan’s number which I memorized already. I raised the phone to my ear, and while I was calling him I opened my drawer’s door and tried to figure out what to wear. The tone was interrupted and I could hear his voice clearly.

            “Hey.” I said looking at the clothes.

            “Hey baby. What’s up?”

            “Lulu, do you know what you promised me a couple of weeks ago?” I was sure that he forgot, but I was hoping a little that he didn’t.

            “Ohh…” He sighed. He didn’t say anything for several seconds. He was surely trying to remember what he promised me. “I’m sorry. I can’t remember…Would you forgive me, baby?”

            “I’m not mad.” I laughed.

            “Do you want to go out today?” He asked. I was expecting him to ask me what he promised.

            “Yeah, there is a place where I want to go.”

            “Where?”

            “At the photo exposition that I told you about.”

            “Ah! Now I remember. But, can’t we go on another day? I was thinking about another place.”

            “No~. It is the last day when we can go! You know how much I want to go!” I heard him sigh.

            “Wouldn’t you like a more romantic place…for both of us?”

            “Lulu…what happened with you? This is so not you! Please control your hormones! I won’t go with you at any hotel!” I yelled at him a little. Luhan wasn’t usually a ert. What happened to him?

            “Eiii! Yah! I was thinking at a restaurant.” His voice reminded me of a puppy.

            “I’m sorry…but you’re coming with me, right?”

            “What am I going to do with you? I’m coming.” He sighed.

 

            I hurried to arrive at the appointed time chosen by Luhan. From where I was I could see the Seoul museum and Luhan was waiting for me in front of the building with his hands in the pockets. When I arrived there I stopped in front of him and rose my head closing my eyes and waiting for his kiss on my forehead. His kiss left a happy trace on my face.

            “Wait a minute.” He told me as he went towards a long line. He wanted to buy tickets. I tried to stop him but to no avail.

            “Luhan!” I yelled his name because I didn’t want him to pay from his little close to nothing salary for the tickets that I already bought. He turned around and I made a sign for him to come back. Luhan showed me the counter. Then I searched for my wallet in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter