Chapter 4

Lost and Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Lulu, can you hurry a little please? It’s cold!” I was sitting on the bench for half an hour waiting for Luhan to finish his parkour time.

            The Seoul was very beautiful at night especially on holydays. I turned around and glanced at his group of friends. I could hear them clearly.

            “Ok guys, I’m out.” Said Luhan shaking his hands with them.

            “Lulu~! Why are you so mean?” One of them said. I was sure he was mocking me. Luhan turned to face him and pated his shoulder.

            “Lay, don’t be mean. I asked for 5 minutes, but already passed half an hour.” Then he turned around to face me. The same guy said:

            “Luhan, you’re not a deer, you’re a cute little deer.” Luhan smiled but didn’t tell him anything. I stood up from the bench when he was in front of me. He put his arm around my shoulder and I felt goosebumps.

            “I’m sorry, baby! Would you forgive me?” He brought me closer to him and kissed my forehead. I raised my head to glance at him and I beamed. He took my hand.

            “You’re so cold!” He let go of my hand and put his hand around my waist and brought me closer to him.

            “We’re taking the bus!” He laughed.

            We were lucky that the bus was in the bus station. We sat down on the back seats. Luhan was   still holding me close. I put my head on his shoulder and sighed.

            “Luhan…I had a fight with my mom and Suho is not home…” He laughed.

            “Do you want to come to my house?” I was surprised.

            “How did you figured it out?” I asked him surprised. He laughed harder.

 

            The apartment was small, and messy. I didn’t imagined it the other way.

 

            Luhan was seating on the floor with his back against the bed searching for a program. I sat down beside him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter