Chapter 7

Lost and Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                I stand in front of my laptop’s screen looking at the photos that I took with Luhan on the first day we met. The deer was handsome even when he was serious, but in some photos he was goofing around. I giggled thinking about the way I was going to make fun of him the next day.

               “Soojung!!!” I heard my mom’s yell from the bathroom. I was one hundred percent sure that she was angry. I quickly turned off my laptop. I slowly looked at the clock. It was late.

              “Soojung!!!” I heard my mom’s yell again. I got out from my room and found my mom on the hall with a photo in her left hand while in the other hand was my bag. I got closer to her and finally saw the picture.

               “Who is him?” She yelled again. I recognized the photo. I made the photo with Luhan at one of our dates. But what irked my mom was the peek Luhan gave me on the cheek. I tried to hide my surprised face and to remain calm. I didn’t want a fight, especially at that hour and my neighborhoods neither.

              “Are you searching through my personal things without me knowing?” I calmly asked her.

               “I won’t ask you again so answer my question!” She shook the photo in her hand.

               “My boyfriend!” I almost whispered. She crumpled the photo and threw it at my feet on the floor. I got down without thinking twice and before I put my hand on the photo I heard my mom’s voice.

               “You know that you can’t have a boyfriend!” That eight words made me almost go insane.

              “Yes. I know that my whole life is already planned out, but I want to love someone for real. And you can forbid me but you can’t stop me!” I made my way to the door. I took the first jacket, the first shoes that my hand found and got out of the door. But before I got out I heard my mom’s voice again.

              “Don’t you dare to go to Suho!” But I closed the door behind me. I quickly went down the stairs ignoring the tears that fell down my cheeks. The wind outside hit me hard. Maybe I should’ve took a thicker jacket. I took out my phone and d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter