Chapter 6

Lost and Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            I took a look through my memories then smiled.

            “It didn’t happen for me to cry that much, but one night I couldn’t stop.” I looked into his eyes, then I closed them.

            “Are you ok?” I heard his voice and I knew that he was worried so I started to smile and opened my eyes slowly.

            “On an ordinary day, I asked you to tell me something in Chinese…”

            I was sitting on the couch changing the programs to find something likeable until I found a documentary about China and I hoped that Luhan would like it. He was in the kitchen and I called his name.

            “Lulu.” After one second or two he was entering the room. I smiled. “You’re fast! What were you doing in the kitchen?” He sat on the couch beside me putting his head on my lap.

            “I was thirsty. Oh!  What are you watching?” He started to laugh.

            “That’s why I called your name.” For several minutes we were both looking at the TV. But then it hit me, I never heard him speaking Chinese. “Luhan? Tell me something in Chinese.” I asked him without taking my eyes off of the TV. He suddenly got up and looked at me surprised then he started to laugh.

            “What should I tell you?” He questioned himself. “我爱你!” Then he put his palm on the back of my neck and pulled me in until our lips meet. I was too surprised to answer his kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter