Chapter 2

Lost and Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            I looked outside the window and saw the trees without leaves. The people seemed to be in hurry like always and they had fluffy scarves around their necks. The wind blew gently, even if it was a late autumn day.

            “Soojung, your package arrived!” I heard Suho yelling. I beamed. I waited for that package since forever. “Aren’t you coming to take it?” I could hear him laugh. I ran in the hall and saw Suho with my package in his hands. I stopped in front of him.

            “Did you pay for it?” I asked him with my puppy eyes. He smiled.

            “Just take it, I know that you waited for it too long.” I took the package from his hand.

            “Thanks a lot, Suho!” I said and ran to my room to open it.

            In the box, along many bags and sponges, I finally found the thing I’ve been longing for. The Camera and the Polaroid were finally mine.

 

            “Suho I’m going outside to try this cameras! Don’t wait for me!” I yelled before I got out of the door.

            Outside it was dark and cold. It was getting dark pretty fast, but in the city were a lot of lights.

            After I walked a little more and thought about what to take photos of I saw a group of boys who were my age and they were jumping from wall to wall. I was sure that they were doing parkour and I could swear that they were competing with each other. The one at the end got my attention so I prepared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter