Chapter 1

Lost and Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        

   

 

               The ringing honks around the taxi I was in which was caught into a traffic jam was a big headache for the driver.

            “I am sorry, but it will take a while!” I smiled.

            “I will be late for work. Not a big deal! In fond I didn’t drink my coffee this morning.” The driver laughed at the way I spoke about my work.

            “Do not worry, there is a say: When there is a traffic jam, you might encounter many unexpected events.” I laughed while I crossed my legs looking at him seductively.

            “Unexpected events? I didn’t encounter any unexpected events since I got married.”

            I finally got out from that taxi and made my way to the building where I was working as a psychologist. The sliding doors opened up as I approached them and I could see my new assistant. I slightly bent my head to salute her.

            “Mrs. Jung, please wait a minute!” I halted my steps getting a little upset at the word “Mrs.” then I turned around to face her trying to smile.

            “Miss!” She was looking through some files.

            “You did not have any appointments today, am I right?” I approved what she said by nodding my head.

            “Yes!”

            “Then may you meet a man who lost his memory?” I stared at her blankly. It was my first patient with that problem and to be honest I was a bit scared.

            “Yeah. If you see him, tell him to come to my cabinet in half an hour. Thank you for the information.” She smiled.

            “Anytime Mrs. Jung!”

            “Miss!” I sighed.

            I made my way to my cabinet. I slowly opened the door and threw my bag on the desk then I went to the cloakroom. I dressed in my white robe then I glanced at the tiny mirror hooked on the yellowish wall. Looking at my reflection in the mirror I realized how much time passed.

            “You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter