Six

Hero

A/N YESH I HAVE RETURNED

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAEYEON POV

A mysterious (and quite curvy) figure stood amongst the shadows. I felt attracted to her, like she was a magnet and she was pulling me in. I began walking, then running, towards the figure. My legs seemed to have a mind of it's own as I ran. Every step I took made her seem to get farther and farther away, until I could barely see her. My legs, however, would not stop. I ran and ran until I was met with the end of the sidewalk. Looking down, all I could see was a dark, neevr ending abyss. The girl returned, appearing beside me. I turned to face her. I was staring straight at a goddess. Her beauty was unmatched. She had the look of a queen. I could not rip my eyes from hers, they were pulling me in just as they had done before. She smiled at me, an aura of familiarity about her. There we stood, over the abyss, together, for what seemed like ages. A light began to shine above us, becoming brighter and brighter with each passing second. I became aware of a noise, a blaring in my ears that got louder and louder. The woman kissed my lips with such love that I might have fallen down if it were not for the fact that she was holding me. She took her lips away from mine, and everything vanished into white. I opened my eyes.

 

I was in my room. My room, with the posters plastered all over the wall, the baby blue walls giving off a calming aura, my desk with the papers scattered everywhere. It was a dream. All a dream. More importantly, it was a dream where a mysterious woman had kissed me. This is the day I began to question my uality. 

I finally became aware of the woman I was holding, the one snuggling into my neck. Who was she? How did she get here? Then, I remembered yesterday. Tiffany.

The blaring alarm hit me last. Of course it would. I slammed my hand onto the button to turn it off. Gently removing my arms from around TIffany so as not to wake her, I sat up and rubbed the last bits of sleep out of my eyes. Running my hand through my hair to smooth it down a little, I turned my head to the clock. It read 7:36 AM.

Wait... What time did my new school start?

OH MY GOD. IT STARTS AT 8

I threw myself out of the bed, forgetting that Tiffany was still sleeping. I ran around my room trying to get the stuff I need. I threw the papers on my desk into my bag and grabbed some clothes. Throwing the bag across the room, I ran into the bathroom to shower.

When I got out, I saw Tiffany sitting up on the bed. "Oh hey Tiffany. You can take a shower now if you want" She got out of bed and grabbed some clothes from the bag she's been hauling around for God know how long. "You can wear my clothes if you want" I said. She shook her head and started towards the bathroom. "You've already given me so much". She entered the small room and was about to close the door, when she stuck her head out and whispered, "thank you Taeyeon" before closing the door. I smiled to myself and headed towards the kitchen to make us breakfast.

What would she want to eat?

I poured myself some coffee and decided on kimchi bibimbap. While I was cooking, Tiffany walked into the room, fully dressed with backpack on and duffel bag in hand. Well, by fully, I mean a t-shirt and jeans. It was -3 degrees outside.

"Thanks for everything Taeyeon, but I'm going to go now." She said. I turned the stove off and grabbed her wrist before she could walk out the door. "Nope. You didn't think this was a one night thing did you? I'm not letting you back out on the streets again" I said and grabbed the duffel bag from her hand and marched it back to the bedroom. I was about to do the same to the backpack, when "Wait, I need that for school". I let go and dragged her back to the kitchen. "At least eat some breakfast" I said, putting a plate in front of her. I handed her a spoon and she immediately dug in, occasionally and constantly complimenting my cooking. "Okay, okay, just eat already" I laughed and ate my breakfast. We finished at the same time. I threw the plates into the sink and grabbed my keys. "Where do you go to school?" I asked her, grabbing two jackets out of the closet. "SM High" she responded. I put my jacket on and handed her the other. "I'm starting there today" I smiled. She shook her head and pushed the jacket back. "Its okay, really." She said. "No. I'm okay with you not wanting to wear my clothes, but its -3 degrees. You're going to wear a jacket or I'm not going to take you to school." I said. "Fine" she sighed. She took the jacket from me and put it on. "Happy?" she said. "Yes, very." I grinned and picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder. We laughed as she tried to get down while I walked to my car. Her being this close to me, it made my heart race. Not like those times those boys had asked me out, or done somethigin romantic for me. Nothing like that. This time, it was different. But this time, it felt nicer. Almost sweet, like a strawberry. I smiled to myself as we drove to SM High.