Ten

Hero

TIFFANYS POV

I felt giddy as I remembered what had happened earlier today. It was afternoon now, Taeyeon was driving me somewhere. She wouldn't tell me where, though. I smiled unconsciously, thinking of all she's done for me. "What are you smiling about hm?" I heard Taeyeon say. I turned to her. "You" I said. I watched as her face lit up. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek when we stopped at a red light. A few minutes later, we had arrived at Han river. Taeyeon parked the car and stepped out, walking around to open the door for me and helped me out. "Why thank you ma'am" I said fancily. "You're welcome my sweet beauty" she said back. We chuckled together and walked down towards the river. "Hey, look over there" Taeyeon said, pointing towards the bridge to the left of us. I turned and tried to see what she was pointing at, but I didn't see anything different. "Where-" I said, turning, but was cut off by her lips on mine. She pulled away and giggled, happy that she stole a kiss. "You dork" I giggled as well. We walked along the river our hands entwined as she whispered sweet nothings in my ear. Today was turning out pretty damn good. We sat on a rock and watched as the sun set. "Beautiful" I whispered. I felt Taeyeon wrap her arms around my waist and lean towards me. "Not as beautiful as you though" she whispered in my ear. I turned to look at her and captured her lips with mine just as the sun set. I reached around her neck and pulled her closer to me. As we pulled away, we rested our foreheads against each other. The two of us stayed that way for a while, until the hustle and bustle of Seoul's night life brought us back to reality. "Let's go home, baby" Taeyeon said, lifting me up into her arms. "Put me down Kim Taeyeon" I laughed. "Make me" she whispered into my ear and took of running towards our car. I screamed playfully as she ran, hitting her chest lightly. "Kim Taeyeon! You're gonna get it if you don't put me down!" I laughed loudly as she ran. "Fine, fine" she sighed, putting me down on the hood of her car. She pecked my cheek before unlocking the car and opening my door for me. "Such a gentlewoman" I praised her. "Only for you" she cooed, helping me in before closing the door. She got in the other side and started the car. We were off, back home. To our home.

 
*****
 
Finally, spring break. Taeyeon and I had just gotten back from school. I threw myself onto our bed and curled up with Taeyeon's dookong, her favorite to cuddle with before she met me. Now, I'm her favorite to cuddle with. I closed my eyes for some well deserved sleep. "Fany-ah!" I heard Taeyeon scream. I bolted up from the bed, thinking something had happened to her. She opened the door with a wide smile on her face. I facepalmed internally. "What do you want" I sighed, slightly irritated that she woke me up. She grinned wider and jumped into bed with me, resting half her body on mine and nuzzling her nose into my neck. I chuckled and brought her closer to me, closing my eyes to join her in dreamland.
 
TAEYEON'S POV
I woke up in Tiffany's arms. Ah, such a nice feeling. Looks like she's still not awake though. This would be the perfect time to start! I slid out of her embrace slowly, careful not to wake her up. As soon as I left her arms, I ran over to the closet and looked for my two favorite suitcases. Ah, here they are! The matching pink and blue ones with dookongs on them! I took them both out and opened them, putting my clothes and necessities in the blue and Tiffany's in the pink. Sneaking out of the apartment silently to make sure Tiffany wouldn't wake up, I took the two suitcases and put them in the car. I snuck back inside the apartment and back into Tiffany's arms, joining her in dreamland once again.
 
TIFFANY'S POV
Right now, I can't see anything. I know I'm in a car, but other than that I have no idea what's going on. Taeyeon put a blindfold on me as soon I finished breakfast and wouldn't tell me anything else. She took me outside and put me in the car and began driving. "Where are we going, Tae?" I tried asking again. "You'll know when we get there" I heard her smile as she spoke. "You're enjoying this, aren't you" I said sarcastically. "Very much so, yes" she grinned and put her attention back on the road. After what seemed like a few hours, I finally felt the car stop. "Don't take the blindfold off yet." Taeyeon said. She opened the back door and got something out, it sounded pretty heavy. Then, she walked away. "Taeyeon?" I said worriedly. "I'll be right back" I heard her yell. A few minutes later, she opened my door for me and helped me out. She closed the door and locked up the car, leading me up what seemed like a ramp of some sort. It wasn't a very steep one, however. Maybe more of a platform, or a parking lot. "Taeyeon, where are we?" I asked again. She wrapped her arms around my waist again and pecked my neck, smiling. I felt her hands on the blindfold as she undid the knot on the back. I gasped. "I rented a beach house for the break" she said, smiling into my neck.