Three

Hero

"What?" I said. "Sorry Tif." she whispered through sobs. "I have to go pack now. Don't worry I'll come visit. I promise." she said and hung up. I threw myself back on the bed. "BEEP!" my phone lit up and a picture of Jessica smiling with a "hwaiting!" in the corner. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying. I rolled over and closed my eyes. I was so tired from everything that happened today, I just wanted to sleep. 

 
*4 months later*
I walked into Kim Enterprises and saw Nicole running up to me. "I'm just going to warn you now. Hyoyeon's dad fired her and took over the company. He's firing a lot of people because they're not working hard enough." she said, then ran back to her desk. I walked into Hyoyeon's former office and saw a short, gruffy looking man sitting at her desk. "You must be Hyoyeon's assistant. Since this is my company now, I'm firing you. Get out." he said. I stood there for a second, completely confused. "Didn't you hear me? I said get out. Can't have any disgusting homouals in my company. That's why I got Hyoyeon kicked out." he said. I grabbed his bottle of water and opened it, pouring it on his head. "That's what you get for firing Hyoyeon for being lesbian" I said and walked out the door.
 
*a month later*
I got home from school and saw all my stuff outside my apartment and an eviction notice stuck to my door. I grabbed all my things and stuffed them in my backpack. The rest got shoved in the duffle bag I had since I left home. What do I do now?