Reborn as Rachel.

Lust Games

Habin couldn't stop staring at the older beside him, though Jinwoo would yell at the other, shouting "Focus on the road!"
But Hanbin couldn't help it. He always knew that Jinwoo possessed feminine features, but with a a few minor adjustments of makeup, wig, heels and the female uniform, Jinwoo could've fooled anyone as a full fledge female Belle student. In fact, Jinwoo did fool everyone. Hanbin could remember the massive talk circulating around the whole school when Jinwoo was Rachel for one week. Commotion within the female student body uproared. For one whole week the school flipped upside down as WINNER and the two new girls beside them were the talk of the school. Hanbin even recalled when Bobby said that other girls were planning to kidnap both girls though they knew that it would never happen. Bad things happen whenever the boys from WINNER were ever trampled with. Hanbin started to wonder whether Chan Eung Sung was an actual girl or not.

"Hanbin stop staring at me and drive." Jinwoo exclaimed as the other nearly ran a red light.
"I can't. My best friend is so pretty." Hanbin smiled as he held the other's hand. Jinwoo simply squeezed the other's hand in response.
"Tell me why you're attending school as Rachel and not Jinwoo?"
"I want to persuade the female student body on WINNER."Jinwoo simply stated. But he was lying. He forgot about the whole Lust Games a long time ago. He was dressing up to investigate certain people, to conceal that he was truly Jinwoo. He had already told Hanbin that he was kidnapped the night he left Mino's apartment, yet only kept to himself that just before being blindfolded he caught a glimpse of a Belle male blazer and a tattoo. And so whoever him, whoever abused him attended Belle. And that was something he needed to find out himself and himself only while undercover.
"Jinwoo, you can't depend on LG to set your life up." Hanbin scolded as he drove.
Jinwoo sighed. He realized how clever but at the same time stupid the whole Lust Game concept was. It was undependable. It was unpredictable. One moment you could be the talk of the school, the next day you were a nobody. It was a concept made to out do the other, in with the new and out with the old. You constantly had to innovate yourself to gain attention. Jinwoo remembered how Taehyun had seduced around 60 junior females in three days. The first day Taehyun would only look at them from a distance, the second day he would hang out with them, showcasing skinship, and the third day was known as the intimate session. On that day Seunghoon always saw Taehyun pinning up some girl against a wall throughout the whole day. Though Taehyun's efforts were all taken away when Got7 from class 7 performed Mr.Chu by the kpop group Apink during break at the school theatre. He had seen it for himself as he watched with 200 other female students. On that night Taehyun was sent to the Nam's private doctor for an ear check, saying that he became deaf everytime Mark would do flips as the whole theatre screamed with satisfaction. He recalled one of the girls beside him saying 'Mark is so cute, he looks like a dimsum with his red hair!', then the girl beside her would nod and say 'him and Jackson should just already, they're too cute together'.
"What about you Hanbin? I never knew you were good at rap. Why not use LG to get a label contract?" Jinwoo commented on the other's hidden talent.
"When did you find out I rap?"
"We had rap class for a week together. I was in the boy's bathroom remember?."
"Wha- oh right, when you were Rachel." Hanbin mentally slapped himself.
"Well, unlike WINNER, we depend on hardwork and talent. There's also alot of label companies scouting underground at the moment." Hanbin replied.
"Underground?" Jinwoo asked. Hanbin simply looked at the other and took a deep breath.
"The underground is a place where gangs or groups battle each other in different categories, usually for prize money. The group we're under right now is YG."
"We're? As in we?" Jinwoo asked.
"Yes, we. IKON. Back then we were named Team B though."
Jinwoo nodded as he listened to the other talk. So this is who Team B was. He recalled someone mentioning that WINNER was associated with IKON somehow. Was it Mark? He couldn't remember.
"Your little group, WINNER, used to be called Team A. We were both under YG at that time."
"How come I never saw you hanging out with them then?" Jinwoo asked.
"Well...we kind split up. Back then we were like brothers. But on the day YG and JYP battled each other, YG lost. After that we kinda split up since we blamed each other for making mistakes and failing." Hanbin sighed. "And plus, there were always rumours between the two teams, we didn't really know if we could've trusted them at that time."
Jinwoo nodded, he recalled how back then Hanbin always had trust issues. He never really depended on anyone else as he did all the school work by himself. It would always be 'if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself'. Though as the two started to befriend one another, Hanbin started to do school work with Jinwoo to the point where Hanbin would get sick and trust Jinwoo to complete the homework that would be due the next morning. In return Hanbin bought Jiwnoo a small pororo plush toy for his 10th birthday. It was only them two and Jinwoo's parents that celebrated his birthday, but that was enough to make the birthday boy smile the whole day. He didn't need lots of friends, he only needed one friend that would stick by him no matter what.
"Wait who's JYP?" Jinwoo asked
"Team JYP had a variety of guys under their belt at that time, though today we don't really see them underground. Umm... a group from JYP attends our school, you might know them as GOT7."
"GOT7?"
"Yeah, JB, Junior, Jackson, Youngjae, Yugyeom, Bam Bam and Mark."
Wait what? Did Hanbin just say Mark? Wait, did Hanbin just say Jackson? Wasn't Jackson the one Mark always talked about when they rented together? Wait did Hanbin just say that YG battled JYP? Is that how Mino and Mark know each other?
"Are there any other gangs or groups that compete? Or is it just YG and JYP?"
"The big three we're called, there's SM that I haven't talked about." Hanbin stated. "SM... well... where do I start..... Well currently they have a group called EXO competing, though they were kind of kicked out."
"Why?"
"Because there were complaints that they played dirty. Actually the leaders of SM were the ones playing dirty, not them. They use their boys as means on winning competitions and making money. At one point JYP declined to battle them at a dance competition, saying that some of the exo members shouldn't even be here. And I think everyone could agree on that."
"Why? are they not good?"
"Oh no, they're pretty good when it comes to dance, but they looked so unhealthy. Every competition one or two of them looked like they were about to faint. The people who organized the underground didn't want anyone dying within their area or else cops will be all over the place. So they kicked them out."
"Why can't SM just send in other groups?" Jinwoo asked.
"SM is inconsistent with comebacks. around 2 years ago Shinee dominated the scene, but since then no sight of them whatsoever."
..
...
.....
"Hey Hanbin, Is there a singing competition in the underground?"
"No Jinwoo you are not going there." Hanbin snapped at the older coldly.
"Why not? You said there's lots of label companies scouting, and you also said I can't depend on LG for success." Jinwoo whined.
"LG might not be dependable, but it's sure as hell safer. I'm not letting you go to such a place." Hanbin squeezed the other's hand, but Jinwoo let go. Causing the driver to pout.
Jinwoo had more questions about the underground and how he could join YG, but he didn't want to distract Hanbin any further from driving. At least Hanbin had stopped staring at him during the talk. But right now Jinwoo had to focus on investigating his kidnapper. He was treated inhumanely, , attacked, and that was something he couldn't let go. He needed to find out everything that happened before he can move forward with his life, even if it meant risking his own.

Hanbin left locked his car as he caught up with Jinwoo, locking his arms into the other's, causing nearby students to look and murmur amongst themselves. It was Monday morning and Jinwoo had homeroom for 10 minutes, though Hanbin seemed like he was following him, not letting go of the older's arm.
"Hanbin why are you following me?" Jinwoo snapped at the other as he tried to seperate himself from the arm link.
"It's Monday morning, everyone has homeroom for 10 minutes." Hanbin replied, closing the gap between them until their shoulders toucher.
"And that gives you permission to follow me? Go to your homeroom." Jinwoo scolded the other.
"I don't know if you remember, but me and Rachel are both in the same homeroom. And as far as I'm concerned, you're Rachel right now."
Oh right. I'm Rachel. Jinwoo was heading towards class 51 but suddenly diverted his path to class 60.
Hanbin stared at the older whose smile turned into a small chuckle, then a laugh.
"What?" Hanbin asked, confused.
"Remember when you saw me as Rachel for the first time?" Jinwoo smiled, it might've been embrarrassing and uncomfortable for him, but it sure was funny.
"No. Why?" "Oh wait." Hanbin suddnly blushed as he looked at the ground, recalling the way he flirted with Jinwoo. What made it more awkward was that Hanbin was actually at how close he was with Jinwoo at the boy's bathroom. Though it wasn't his fault that he didn't know Rachel was Jinwoo right?
The walk towards class 60 was nothing more than Jinwoo mocking the other all the way, with Hanbin simply death staring the older. Hanbin was known to have an intimidating stare, though Jinwoo has known him for so long that nothing worked on him.

"Wasn't my fault, didn't know you were Rachel." Hanbin pouted.
"Yeah, but they way you flirt is so lame and corny." Jinwoo giggled.
"Shut up. That's how I get more than you" Hanbin snapped, but Jinwoo only laughed harder.

--------------------------------------------------

The truth was that Jinwoo was a total mess right now. He needed to get his life back. The two weeks he was held captive drove him to complete insanity. The only thing that made him survive was the alcohol that he was forced to drink, it numbed the pain. When he drank alcohol he wouldn't feel the chains wrapped around his arms and legs, he wouldn't mind the blindfold that was kept on him 24/7, but what made Jinwoo extremely at loss and disgusted with himself is that alcohol made him enjoy the , it made him enjoy getting , it made him enjoy the trails of kisses left on his body. Even though he was certain that his body felt like collapsing from poor nourishment, he enjoyed the skinship, because it was the only thing left that he could feel. The hitting, the shouting, the abuse, he would endure it just so he could feel another person's touch, just so he could feel something, just so he could remind himself that he still wasn't dead. And so on the night he ran away, he was so unsure of his decision that he even thought about running back. It was cold, so cold outside. At least at the captor's house provided shelter from the weather. Jinwoo doubted himself. He wanted to go back. If he was going to die, he might as well die at the hands of his captor, in hopes of being found and sending the captor to jail. But he needed to remind himself that he wasn't dead yet, he can still survive.
Jinwoo stumbled as he ran away from the captor's house. Only 5 days ago he was obedient enough and tricked the other to set him free of chains, though they left deep bruising and cuts on his skin. Whenever he heard the captor shut the front door close, it usually meant that he wouldn't come back until the wall clock beeps, signalling 6:00pm. And so Jinwoo takes this time to remove his blindfold and search around the house. It was plain, extremely plain, hardly any furnishing. Windows were blocked off with heavy iron bars, making them no choice for escaping, the door was made of heavy metal and was locked, but Jinwoo already had a plan. He rushed to the kitchen and searched every inch until he discovered a false wall inside one of the cupboards. He carefully removed it, revealing a whole stash of prescription medicine, drugs and alcohol. Strong alcohol. Jinwoo picked up a specific bottle labeled Benzodiazepines. He was all too familiar with the medicine as he was prescribed it at an early age when Hanbin left. He couldn't sleep, he couldn't focus on anything and on top of that often he would get anxiety attacks, his parents were desperate for an answer and so they came home one day with a bottle of Benzodiazepines. Though now that Jinwoo thought about it, he was only 11 at that time and the medicine was clearly too powerful for his body, but back then money was an issue and so his parents bought the medicine probably from an illegal source for a chaper price. Jinwoo opened the bottle and poured all the tablets into a plastic bag, there was at least 20. He crushed them with a spoon he found in one of the drawers. He proceeded to pour the the powder back into the medicine bottle and placed it back inside with the stash, placing everything back in its place as he returned to his room.

And so Jinwoo waited for the clock to signal 6:00pm, which it did, followed by the front door to open. He heard his captor's foot steps go to the kitchen area, followed by the usual ping of the microwave, dinner. As expected, when dinner was heated the captor would go to the other side of the house where the bathroom was to take a shower. When Jinwoo heard the familiar sound of water running, he quickly took off his blindfold and made his way to the kitchen. He opened false wall and picked up the Benzodiazepines bottle. You mother er, you give me bread while you're eating ing noodles from ing Little Asia. Jinwoo lifted up the container cover and dumped the powder all over. He mixed the powder and the noodle broth together with his finger before closing the lid. He carefully placed everything back to its original place before returning to his room blindfolded. On that night, there was a change in the routine. The captor had slept earlier than usual. Jinwoo mentally thanked the medicine as he snatched the door keys from the sleeping captor and made his way out. Come to think of it he didn't know why he didn't lift up the captors hood to see who it was, he was probably too foccussed on getting away rather than finding out who it was.

On the night he escaped, he was lost and didn't know where to go. His apartment was too far, though it would've been pointless since new tenants were already living there, not that he knew that. Though Jinwoo found himself at a familiar area, he saw the familiar Little France bakery he would see every weekend when he went to work.
Little France.
Peaches and Cream was behind Little France.
Jinwoo ran into the alley and say the familiar neon sign. It was a Friday night which meant Fei should be working. He entered the building but was immediately thrown out by the body guards. Since when did Peaches and Cream have body guards? Around 10 minutes later Fei suddenly appeared out of the building with a blanket.
"Jinwoo you , where the hell have you been?" Fei wrapped the skinny boy with the blanket. Though Jinwoo didn't reply, the cold weather and all the running had drawed his energy out. The only thing he was doing was surviving at this point.
"You know that you got fired right?" Fei crouched in front of the other, noticing the state in which the boy was in.
"Have you eaten?" Fei instantly slapped herself when she asked such questions. Jinwoo barely ate whenever he worked. Heck, the first time she saw him, Fei gasped at how thin he was. That's why Fei made sure to feed the other whenever his shift was finished. Though tonight was another sight, Jinwoo was extremely unnourished. Fei quickly came back with a bottle of water, a single bar of chocolate and a sandwich.
Fei fed the other as she wiped his silent tears away.
"You head, what the hell happened to you?" Fei said as she slowly fed the sandwich to him.
"Do you like my sandwich? You always made your own food at home and brought it to work. I thought I'd do the same". Fei smiled as she continued feeding the other.
"Jinwoo, I've got to get back inside okay? You know how busy Friday nights are. Stay here and eat". With that Fei left to attend to the clients as Jinwoo continued eating silently. He waited, and waited, and waited but Fei never came out again. Though he didn't blame her, Friday was always the busiest night for the business.

It had just turned to Saturday morning when Jinwoo was distracted from conserving warmth within the blanket Fei gave him. He opened his eyes and heard an all too familiar voice.

"Jinwoo?" Hanbin asked.

--------------------------------------------------

Just like before, Jinwoo already had a plan. He had garnered information during his captivity that would help start his find.
-The captor attends Belle.
-The captor has tattoos on his finger.
-Often during , Jinwoo's blindfold would slide around and he would see blonde hair.
-Often during Jinwoo would be forced to blow the captor, notably the captor had a big that made Jinwoo choke.
-Often during , Jinwoo's blindfold would slide around and would see a tattoo on the side of the captor's neck.
It wasn't much, but it was enough.
From the 4 months and 2 weeks he has been enrolled in Belle, roughly 2 months he has actually attended the school, but 2 months was enough for Jinwoo to understand the social status of certain students or groups in the private school. There were 3 main social hubs in Belle, the cafeteria, the library and the field. The cafeteria being the most easiest to access information on current trends and talks of the school. And so Jinwoo made his way to the school cafeteria.

Jinwoo smirked with confidence as he made his way to the cafeteria building.
I'm gonna find you captor.
And I'm going to make your life a living hell.
You ed me.
You abused me.
You drugged me.
But I've been reborn.
And I will surely not hesitate to you up.

Author's note:  Comment below who you think the captor is? Will update soon so keep in touch. On a side note, I did not proof read this because I am lazy when it comes to spelling mistakes, so please ignore them.