Rachel's hunt.

Lust Games



Jinwoo looked over the whole cafeteria on the 3rd floor of the building. Seriously, what school has a 3 story cafeteria? He instantly saw the figure he was looking for. Bingo.
Rachel's hunt, the blueprint:
Step 1. Background check - Find a source that will assist you in finding the captor. A source that will be reliable with looks, tattoo, anything visual.
Step 2. Increase social status - Secrets among high social students are almost always invaluable as they can contain secrets about gangs, financial debts of a family, bribery and pretty much anything illegal that a student shouldn't be doing. Jinwoo recalled feeling 4 pairs of hands carrying him to a van on the night he was kidnapped, and so the captor must've received help from other Belle students. Increasing social status is a gateway to secrets.
Step 3. Filtering - Using evidence received from sources, single out students.
Step 4. Confirmation - Confirm if a student is the captor through any means possible, even sleeping with them to confirm size.

Jinwoo hasn't thought about what he'll for step 5. But it will surely involve making the captor's life a living hell. His plan was crazy. But what happened to him made him crazy. He needed to do this. He needed to take revenge. Through out his whole life him and his family were looked down upon and taken advatage of. Why? Because they were poor. Jinwoo's father would always lecture him that living life without wealth meant that they wouldn't be distracted by the material things and so be happier and content with life. But that was a long time ago when Jinwoo lived with his family. He's had enough. He tolerated the bullying, believing that he would come out as a better person in the long run. But he simply had enough. He didn't know if the captor was rich, but even so Jinwoo has had it. Jinwoo felt amused knowing that his plans had intentions of doing negative things to a person's life. But he simply doesn't care anymore.

"Hello Key." Jinwoo sat beside the blonde haired senior. The other senior boys sitting on the same table simply stared at Jinwoo in confusion.
"Hello Rachel." Key smiled.
"Seems like you already know my name." Jinwoo smiled back at Key and the other senior boys.
"Words travel fast when you're involved with WINNER." Key replied. "May I help you with anything?" Key asked, taking a bite of the lobster. Spoilt brat.
"Actually yes, I was hoping you know of any male student that has blonde hair."
"Well... you're talking to one right now." Key laughed. Jinwoo fake laughed with the other. He had already ruled out Key as the captor. Key is extremely feminine and wouldn't do such a thing. Besides Jinwoo needed Key as he is one of the trend starters and core of fashion within the school. If Key wore Ralph Lauren shoes on day, expect atleast the quarter of the school to wear Ralph Lauren shoes. Jinwoo remembers how 100 or so male students tried to replicate the lasagna hair Key gave to Jonghyun, though it didn't look as good which they then dyed their hair back out of embarrassment. Nevertheless, Key was the expert when it came to student visuals. The captor probably dyed their hair blonde when Key came out with blonde.
"Well... let's see.... Not much people were blonde before I dyed my hair blonde, so now there's quite a few. Just male students aye?" Key asked. Jinwoo nodded.
"Umm..well from the top of my head. Oh dam there's so much so I'll just say them in groups okay?" Key asked.
Well you're no use when I only need one person. But I need anything right now.
"Okay." Jinwoo nodded.
"Beast, MBLAQ,NUEST, EXO, BtoB. That's all I can remember right now." Key murmured, pondering on who else is blonde in the school.
"Teen top, U-kiss." Onew added
"Hongki from Ft. Island." Taemin added
"Infinite." Minho added
"All the guys from BAP." Jonghyun added
. That's alot of guys to sleep with.
"Taemin here was blonde, but he dyed it back to black, he wanted a more mature look as a senior." Key glared at the boy across him.
"We call him Taeman now." Jonghyun teased the maknae as they ate their lobster together.
"I remember when you used to be so tiny back in junior years." Minho said, admist the lobster in his mouth.
"I remember when you used to eat fried chicken with Onew all the time." Key added, making the leader pout.
"Our Taeman is growing too fast, soon you'll be on that show We Got Married with some kpop singer." Onew said, admist the lobster in his mouth.
"I just realized, you guys are Shinee aye?" Jinwoo added to the conversation, all 5 senior boys nodded in unison.
"Hmm.. Okay. How come you guys stopped going underground?" Jinwoo smiled as all 5 boys stared at him. No wonder why people bully other people, tormenting was fun.
"Rachel....How do you know about that?" Onew whispered.
Jinwoo simply smiled and walked out of the busy cafeteria, leaving behind the 5 seniors dumbfounded.

Wait, did he forget to say thank you? Oh well. Jinwoo took out his school diary as he wrote down all the group names Shinee had told him.
Beast, MBLAQ, NUEST, EXO, BtoB, Teen Top, U-Kiss, Ft.Island, Infinite and everyone from BAP.
me, there's so much.
But, all to find the captor.
You can do this Rachel.
--------------------------------------------------
"Did you see who came back today?"
"Who?"
"Rachel."
"Rachel? as in Rachel Yoo? The one that hanged out with WINNER with Cha Eun Sung?"
"Yeah, but unlike Rachel, Eun Sung actually comes to school often."
"I heard she was with Key today at break."
"Maybe she was sleeping with him?"
"That's impossible, everyone knows Key is gay with Jonghyun."
"Ugh whatever, where is Rachel right now-"
"Excuse me ladies, but did I just hear you talking about Rachel Yoo?" Seungyoon joined their conversation. Seungyoon never really enjoyed history class, so he would spend every class mingling with students and raising WINNER's recognition in the school.
"Uhh... yeah." Yura stuttered.
..
...
....
"Well?" Seungyoon asked.
"Oh uhh.. she was seen in the cafeteria with Shinee today at break." Minah stuttered as well.
Seungyoon was taken aback, but suddenly smiled. "Thank you." He winked at the 4 girls as he retreated to his seat.

I have something important to tell the others.
-Seungyoon to Taehyun

Seungyoon you better not tell them how we got drunk and had...
-Taehyun to Seungyoon

Wtf? No. Don't even remind me. I mean it's not like you didn't enjoy it :) xo
-Seungyoon to Taehyun

shut up. Don't bring it up. I was drunk okay? >;(
-Taehyun to Seungyoon

We were both drunk.
-Seungyoon to Taehyun

Whatever, what was important??? ._.
-Taehyun to Seungyoon

Jinwoo is here today, as Rachel
-Seungyoon to Taehyun

WAIT WHAT?!?!!?
-Taehyun to Seungyoon

Taehyun, I'm running out of texts so I'll make this quick. People saw Jinwoo today at break with Shinee. Should we tell Mino or not?
-Seungyoon to Taehyun

No. He just got over Jinwoo like recently, dude he even asked me if he could borrow one of our undercover men. Do you know how much he cried looking for him? In fact, it's been years since he cried like that. Remember how we hid his life sized pororo back then? XD
-Taehyun to Seungyoon

Omfg yes hahahah :D, he cried like a little . Should we tell Seunghoon then?
-Seungyoon to Taehyun

no, Seunghoon is a loud mouth, where is he anyway? Look I'll be Eun Sung and approach Jinwoo. So right now keep it in on the low down.
-Taehyun to Seungyoon

But they'll see Jinwoo eventually though. I don't know, probably has cooking class at the other side of school.
-Seungyoon to Taehyun

I know, but just.... let me do my magic. I don't even think that Jinwoo knows how madly in love Mino was with him. Okay stop texting me.
-Taehyun to Seungyoon


Seungyoon looked up from his phone, seeing Mr. Lee right infront of his desk. Mr.Lee took Seungyoon's phone out of his hand before throwing it out the window.
"Excuse me Mr. Lee but-"
"Oh shut up and let me teach, you'll probably buy another one today anyway." Mr. Lee growled his student as he made his way back to the front of the class.
Mr. Lee wasn't wrong though. Everytime his phone was thrown out he would just buy another replacement afterschool. Even though Mr.Lee was a at times, Seungyoon favoured him than the other teachers. Seungyoon smiled at the teacher, receiving a confused look back.

----------------------------------------

Jinwoo had returned to Hanbin's apartment using the key the other gave him. Hanbin had messaged Jinwoo during the day that he wouldn't be home until 11:00pm, and so he called a private taxi to take Jinwoo home, not to mention the fact that he gave Jinwoo $500 for the school cafeteria for the week, not that Jinwoo has spent any of it, he just didn't want to. Jinwoo finally felt relaxed after a long day at school, he eyed out the pair of heels he had being walking in as Rachel. How do girls manage to walk in those devils every single day for the whole year? Jinwoo laid down on Hanbin's bed and stared up on the ceiling. Today he had managed to cross off a number of suspects in his school diary.

He was able to rule out Ren from the NUEST group, as he was too skinny. Jinwoo remembered the feeling of muscle whenever the captor had his way with him.
He was able to rule out L.Joe from the Teen Top group and Yoseob from the B2ST group as they were too short. Jinwoo remembered how the captor would always breath down on him whenever he stood behind him.
He was able to rule out Kevin from the U-kiss group for his voice. Jinwoo remembered how the captor would always moan in his ear during , sending shivers down his spine with his deep husky voice.
Leaving behind Lee Joon from the MBLAQ group, Sungjae from the BtoB group, Hongki from the Ft. Island group, L from the infinite group, Sehun, Kris, Kai, Luhan and Chanyeol from the EXO group and of course every single member from the BAP group.

Atleast he was able to rule out 4 people on his first day.
Jinwoo continued to stare at the ceiling as he sighed once more. In all honesty he didn't know what he would do once he got his revenge. Should he have to kill another? Or should he just move on with his life? No. How can he live a normal life after what had happened to him? It mentally scarred him, and will surely do the same to anyone who goes through the same experience. He had to ask Hanbin to sleep with him on the same bed for the first week he was found, he needed reassurance that running away was the best possible outcome for his life, that there was a safe house outside the captor's house, that living was cerainly better than dying. Skinship was never a problem between the two, and so Jinwoo would feel safe whenever Hanbin hugged him during sleep, and that was something Hanbin had tried to assure the other, make Jinwoo trust him, make Jinwoo know that not everyone in this world is bad. Though even through the support, there was one thing that Jinwoo couldn't let go of from the kidnapping, and that was the alcohol. It helped numb his pain. He knew it was bad for his health, but he couldn't help it. It was his painkiller, it was a temporary fix before the effecs would run out and he would eventually return to a state of depression and anxiety. When Hanbin wasn't around, Jinwoo would dash to the kitchen and open up the big boy cupboard, that was what Hanbin had called it. It was filled with anything you could've imagined, Hanbin explained that whenever IKON came over, they would usually drink til the morning dusk would shine through the floor to ceiling apartment windows, though Hanbin wasn't a heavy drinker himself, the same couldn't be said to Bobby. Hanbin had pretty much cancelled IKON from coming over to his apartment or any other activities outside of school just to take care of Jinwoo. Though Jinwoo would end up feeling even more of a burden and drink, he had already finished 8 bottles over the span of two weeks, not that Hanbin knew.
He was useless, no job, no income. The only thing that kept him going was his revenge. Sweet revenge.

Jinwoo felt uneasy, fidgety, restless. He needed to do something. Then it clicked. Today at school during his investigation he recalled hearing about a party just a few blocks away from the school, and it was tonight at 9:00pm. Hosted by T-ara, a group of senior girls known for their clubbing and party life. A while back when Jinwoo attended Belle as Jinwoo he had time to listen to some of the music they produced at the music block, most of them were clubbing style music, and so the group were known within the whole of the school as the biggest party hosters. It would be a huge opportunity to increase his social status as Rachel. Jinwoo was about to take a shower and get ready but suddenly realized that the only female clothes he had was the Belle female uniform.
"Ahh..... Dam..." Jinwoo sighed.
..
...
.....
Wait.


Jinwoo pulled out the $500 Hanbin had given him earlier for cafeteria money. Lobster for $89? off.
Looks like it's shopping time.

Author's note: I did not proof read this, so please ignore any mistakes. Next Chapter will be uploaded soon. This will be Jinwoo's outfit for the next chapter, or similar, whatever floats your thirsty imaginations. Will update soon.