Class 51

Lust Games



"SHUT YOUR MOUTH OR I'LL SHUT IT FOR YOU! YOU'VE ALL BEEN HERE FOR 5 MONTHS BUT STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO SHUT UP!"
Yup. This was class 51.
It was a Monday morning at Belle private High School for wealthy privlidged students. Fine sunny weather with a slight cool breeze just to cool off anyone who felt the sun's rays. Calm, collected, nice. Though this was the first time Jinwoo even slept through his alarm clock, and of course his very first time coming to school late. And to top it all off, it was his first time in a long time to attend Belle as....himself. He wouldn't be surprised if the school had already disposed of his name since scholar holders were meant to attened every single day of school and every single school event. Though so far Jinwoo had only attended roughly 2 months. 2 more weeks if you count him being Rachel, though the school didn't know that.

Jinwoo slowly turned the knob as he stepped forward. The door, inching its way to open until Jinwoo can just see a glimpse of some students sitting at the front. It was 9:15am and his ears already felt like commiting suicide at Mr. Lee's grouchy and loud voice. As he walked forward more, the door revealed the rest of the class. And there they were. WINNER, sitting at the far corner of the room chatting amongst themselves. Though they weren't the only one. Seems like the whole class was in discussion, leaving Mr. Lee fuming with rage. He had to get through a number of subjects today and he was in no mood for distractions.

As Jinwoo's footsteps slowly added to the homeroom's already noisy environment, he felt stares pierce through his body. Eventually he would stop walking at the door and come to a complete hault. Everyone was now staring at him, apart from Mr. Lee who was still shouting at everyone as his eyes scanned through the weekly Belle school notice.

"ARE YOU EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO ME!??! LOOK AT ME AND-"
As if Jinwoo was dragged into the pits of hell, Mr. Lee had come to a complete hault with his words and joined in to stare at the lanky boy standing at the door. It was like the ending blow. Was it just him or was Mr. Lee's stares always the most scariest that can easily out rival Mino? Jinwoo nervously gulped as he looked down on the ground. Oh god Human water fountain. This wasn't how he pictured returning to Belle.

"Why are you all staring at him? Greet your new classmate and don't be so rude!"

"Mr. Lee that's Jinwoo! He was here at the start of the year." Minah snickered at the old raisin.

"Who?!?"

"KIM JINWOO!" Yura, Minah, Sojin and Hyeri shouted back at their homeroom teacher. In unison.

Though silence quickly replaced replaced the shouting once again.
Oh my god. Please stop staring at me. This is like the first day all over again. Though he didn't dare to, Jinwoo looked up, while meeting the stares of everyone else he could see Seungyoon, Seunghoon Taehyun quietly laughing amongst themselves. Although Mino wasn't laughing, he had a smle on his lips.
..... You guys are tards you know that right?

--------------------------------------------------

Jinwoo quietly fiddled with his fingers. Today was not his day. It was as if his eyes were automatically set to the ground since for the whole day all he was receiving was stare after stare. Might aswell display him in a glass cabinet in the middle of the school field for everyone to look at. The worst was at the cafeteria during lunch break. Usually he wouldn't go there since he packed his own lunch, though Seungyoon had twisted his ankle during P.E and couldn't walk very well and so Jinwoo had to purchase the other's favourite lobster dish for him with some fancy as water that costed $40 which probably was just tap water using Seunghoon's credit card. Though it was as if time stopped as he entered the cafe. All three levels of students staring down upon him. However now, he found himself sitting in an extremely comfortable leather recliner in an extremely uncomfortable situation. Jinwoo felt Mrs. Choi bearing down upon him. He couldn't move, he didn't want to move. The principal's stare was like of medusa, if you look you'll turn into stone.

"Kim Jinwoo." Mrs. Choi quietly spoke. Though Jinwoo didn't know if she was asking him to look up or not. Jinwoo didn't look up.

"As part of the Belle scholarship programme, all scholarship holders must attend every single day of school and participate in every single event the school holds. Also we expect the small number of you to excell far more than those who enrolled using their wealth." Excell more than the wealthy? Did the principal just insult the whole entire student body and their families?

"Jinwoo for the two months you attended Belle at the start of the year and your grades were remarkable, aswell as your attendance. However after that you weren't seen or heard from for quite some time. Roughly 2 months you didn't attend Belle. The school has tried contacting you through numerous ways be it home phone, mobile phone, mail even e-mail." Home phone? I don't have a home phone. Besides the kidnapping I've had my  mobile phone with me 24/7 and yet no messages. Mail? In what mailbox? The neighbours keep stealing each other's mail in hopes of finding money. Email? I don't even have a computer. Heck I can't even afford one.

"But. more recently we received the news. We understand that for the period you were gone up until you showed up out of nowhere this morning to Mr. Lee's homeroom class, you were in the hospital receiving treatment and recovering after a severe anxiety attack." Me? In hospital for 2 months? I was only in there for 4 days though.

"uhmmm... Mrs. Choi, actually I was only in there for-"

"And also, the hospital you were being treated in was the Song's private clinic in Sweden." Wait. What? How would I even afford a plane ticket there?

"And that Dr. Song, a highly respected individual within the industry not only volunteered to treat you, but took you into his home to take care of you aswell until you were fully recovered." Is Mrs. Choi talking about me? This doesn't sound like me. Who the hell is Dr. Song?

"And that after recovering the Song family had paid all for the expenses, including the first class plane trip back to Korea."

"Mrs. Choi I think you've got me confused with some other-"

"Now, since your lack of attendance was due to an illness, and that the Song family clearly favours you. Then we cannot simply dismiss you from Belle. You will need alot of catching up to do in order to pass some of your exams. However, looking at your grades and the teacher's comments before you were hospitalized then it shouldn't be too big of a deal for you. Your classes are all the same as before, your homeroom too, though if you have any requests or favours please come to me and I will sort it out. Chairman Song wouldn't be too happy if the school ignored your needs. Other than that, welcome back to Belle. I hope to see your name around school as top male academic student alongside Rachel Yoo." With that whole statement, Mrs. Choi simply smiled back at him as she stood up and left her office, leaving behind a dazed and utterly confused Jinwoo completely soaking into the leather recliner's cushioning.

What just happened?

--------------------------------------------------

Jinwoo found himself walking within the school grounds of Belle at night. Though this time not in a skirt, of stuffed bra, or wig, he still used BB cream and was damned if he let such expensive products go to waste after spending so much on cosmetics as Rachel. And of course, no heels. No ing heels. Just normal black leather shoes scraping against the pebble walkways of the Belle gardens. The school was doing maintenence work around the field, as so the electric lamp posts weren't a reliable light source for the night, only the small solar garden lights illuminated around the field. Though it was enough for Jinwoo to see where he was walking. Also, without the lamp posts, the night sky's stars glowed much more than usual. It was beautiful, captivating, all at the same time deadly as stars were large burning masses in space.

Jinwoo soon found himself walking towards the golden gates of Belle. As Rachel, he stayed afterschool to catch up on some exams and work. Like wise, as himself he had to do the same thing, only much more intense like education on steroids. Though he already studied some of it as Rachel so like Mrs. Choi said, it wouldn't be too big of a deal for him. Jinwoo kept walking towards the gate ready to go home, though he heard some rustling behind him. He turned around to see what it was, though nothing occupied the walkway. Probably a cat. Jnwoo turned back around and walked towards the school gate, though foot steps had made him turn back around. Nothing.
Jinwoo cleared his throat as he scanned the whole area. Nothing. He put his hands in his pockets and fast walked towards the gates though the foot steps started again, this time louder and faster. Jinwoo's heart beat sky rocketed as he was now practically running towards the gate. He could feel the warm breath on his neck, though Jinwoo didn't want to look back. Even against the night's cool breeze, Jinwoo was sweating as he ran towards the gates. He wasn't the best athlete in the school and so he was tired, drained. Legs aching, body aching, everything aching. But that wasn't a good enough reason to completely stop and be kidnapped once again. He had to surive this one. Not again.
Jinwoo quickly manouvered his shoulders and grabbed his bag as he swung it around like an axe, hopefully hitting whoever was following him.

"YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE IN JAIL! LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY!" Jinwoo spun around like a spinning top, bag swinging like a 360 degree weapon. It was actually a sight to see, if Jinwoo was a figure skater. Though having his eyes closed in fear wasn't the best strategy to try and hit anyone. Hanbin couldn't help but laugh at Jinwoo as he grabbed the older's bag away from him and hugged him into his chest. Though Jinwoo didn't have to look up to see who the person was as he instantly recognized the hug and the scent, immediately relaxing his whole body.

"Jinwoossi. Why are you crying?" Hanbin asked as he rested his chin on top of the older's head.
"Because you're an idiot." Jinwoo snuffled as he dug his head deep into Hanbin's chest.

Hanbin hugged Jinwoo tighter as the two made warmth under the cool night sky.

--------------------------------------------------

"Cute." Hanbin commented on the state of Jinwoo's apartment.

"Well. I tried my best, but it still needs lots of work." Jinwoo replied to Hanbin as he pulled out some homade pastries he made over the weekend. Jinwoo had invited Hanbin over for the night. Actually it was more like Hanbin inviting himself over, though Jinwoo was more than happy since he hasn't seen the other since they got back from the survival camp. The two were watching late night reruns of Pororo in a not so modern and up to date television. It was one of those box tv's, but that was all Jinwoo could afford right now. Through had work and extra bonus, Jinwoo was able to save up some money from cleaning at Peaches and Cream and upgrade his antenna, thus more channels. Though despite the crappy tv, and the out of date apartment which was extremely old and was just livable, Jinwoo and Hanbin didn't mind at all. Actually it brought the two back to their childhood where both of their families didn't have much money and practically grew side by side. Every afterschol one of them would invite the other over to their house to watch tv in a box televison, eating something sweet Jinwoo's mum had made them, and those memories would forever be their happiest.

Instead of a couch, the two sat on a pile of cushions and pillows which was actually way better than actual furniture since the second Hanbin entered Jinwoo's apartment, the other rolled in the pile for a good 5 minutes before having to go to the bathroom and pee.
"Mmm! These pastries are good!" Hanbin smiled with satisfaction as he munched down on the snack infront of him, though Jinwoo snickered at him and scolded the other for making such a mess. Luckily the crumbs fell on the plate and not on the floor Jinwoo had dedicated so much time to clean. He recalled how dirty the floor was when he first moved in. Anyone could've mistaken to the actual dirt ground outside.

"If you want, you can take them home since I have so much. I actually made some for the neighbours as a gift. I left everyone a pack outside their door, but I think Ren ran around and stole every pack before anyone could actually get them." Jinwoo blurted out as his eyes were plastered on the tv screen.

"Ren lives here? As in Ren from that Nu'est group? I thought he was rich?" Hanbin blurted out as his eyes were plastered on the tv screen.

"Well, I assumed that everyone who attended Belle was rich. But then again I attend Belle."

"Yeah well, you got in through a scholarship." Hanbin commented as he munched on the pastries.

"Even so, there are students who didn't get through a scholarship and were just able to pay the school fees. Found out that one of them is Ren next door." Jinwoo replied as he munched on the pastries.

"Does Ren live alone?" Hanbin asked, eyes still plastered on the tv screen.

"No. He lives with Baekho. They both work. I just wish they wouldn't make so much noise every night." Jinwoo replied, eyes still plastered on the tv screen.

"Why? Do they fight every night?"

"Umm... no."

...
.....
......

Jinwoo wasn't sure whether Hanbin got his meaning or not. But then again, they were watching Pororo, and whenever they were watching Pororo, the whole world would be blocked out.

"Actually, these pastries taste like.....uuhh.." Hanbin took his eyes off the screen as he looked around the room, trying to look for what he was tryng to say. "Oh yeah! Do you work at that bakery Little France?"

"Hmm? No." Jinwoo quickly replied, clearly not paying attention to the other. Pororo was sliding down the snow and it was intense.

"Weird. Tastes just like it. You should meet the guy who works there! He has red hair, pretty sure he goes to our school though.... I think his name is Mar-" Hanbin stopped telling his story, eyeing out the unintrested Jinwoo sitting beside him.

"Fine. Don't listen to me." Hanbin pouted as he grabbed another pastry.

--------------------------------------------------

Jinwoo woke up to the sound of his shower running. He had already slept through his alarm his phone would sing every morning. Lucky for him Hanbin was already up and running, though Jinwoo would've rather woken up to Hanbin laying next to him, like a certain someone did. Though Jinwoo couldn't remember who it was right now, too busy thinking about what had happened last night. Oh right. Hanbin and my left over pastry while watching Pororo. Jinwoo lazily pulled himself out of the bed using all of his might. It was only a Tuesday and already he was tired, he still had a late night shift to fill tonight at Peaches and Cream. Fei had kick started a new weekly event in the business, it was called 'bad girl good girl'. Every Tuesday night clients would come in and choose their ideal 'student', a bad girl or a good girl, you would pay extra if you want both. It proved to be such a hit that Jiwnoo was required to clean twice as much though which meant extra pay.  Jinwoo hauled himself towards the bathroom, completely forgetting that Hanbin was still using it. Atleast the door was locked. Suddenly the bathroom door swung open, revealing an only wearing a towel Hanbin. Though Jinwoo's thoughts were somewhere else as he was practically bumping against Hanbin's chiselled chest as he kept walking forward, not paying attention to the fact that his right hand was scraping near Hanbin's towelled region. Though this was enough to make Hanbin wince from the friction.

"Yah, Jinwoossi."
Jinwoo suddenly snapped back to reality as he looked up at Hanbin's eyes, then down to Hanbin's bare chest, then up to Hanbin's eyes, then back down to his chest. Jinwoo and Hanbin practically grew up together, and so they have seen each other a number of times, though not that they were aware of certain body parts at that time. This was the first time Jinwoo had actually seen Hanbin , well, partially in a long time. And he had to admit, Hanbin had a great body, truly emphasizing his manliness and masculinaty. So chiselled, and his arms were defined aswell, biceps, triceps everything. He could almost...just... touch it...

"Yah, Jinwoossi."
Jinwoo suddenly snapped back to reality as he looked up at Hanbin's eyes.
"The shower is free."
"Oh...yea right." Jinwoo nervously replied.


Author's note: Long Weekend here, so there will be more updates coming ^_^ Thank yall for the comments, like I can't even with these comments <3 Here have some online fried chicken:

Hanbin's back in the story. Finally. Any Hanwoo ships sailing out there? Ugh. Hanbin plz can you not?



Cover your face plz.



Stop looking at me like that.
STAHP