So long.

Lust Games



It was a Friday afternoon, and again Hanbin found himself in the school's fitness centre afterschool. For the past few days Hanbin has been investing his time into getting fitter. He acknowledged the fact that he didn't have the best body or the healthiest looking atleast amongst the IKON members, or so that's what he thought of himself. He's had insecurities way before Jinwoo came back into his life on the night he found the older sitting outside Peaches and Cream, but the news of Jinwoo moving away from him and living on his own gave Hanbin a sense of responsibility, a sort of feeling to protect Jinwoo even more so than the older wanted him to. And so what first came to his mind? Well in order to protect one, the protector must be strong right? And so one thing lead to another and here he was, spending his days buffing up though it was harder than he thought. But it's not like he didn't know anything about muscles, I mean he was top in the class for health and physical activity in the P.E department of the school, praised by various coaches, even getting requests from them in helping shape up some of Belle's sports team. Though Hanbin kindly declined since he only wanted to keep the peace to himself. Come to think of it, he was too occupied in thinking about body building and protecting Jinwoo that he hasn't even met Jinwoo ever since Monday Night, when he had to suddenly leave early from helping Jinwoo move into his new apartment due to Bobby being an idiot and getting himself in trouble with a few of the undergound groups. Usually whenever the YG gang, or more so these days just IKON since the gang is kind of...disbanded but not disbanded, just some of their peers and seniors haven't been showing up for some time. They hardly ever see their noonas 2NE1 anymore, and even if they attend the same school, it would only be a glimpse of the intimidating Blonde CL, the krump and dance machine Minzy, the powerful vocalist Bom and of course the darling sweet heart of the group Dara. Since the YG gang usually dominate in the competitions they choose to participate in, other gangs would get quite hostile, and so it was a rule that as a family, they attend as family in order to produce some sort of protection together. But what in the world was Bobby thinking? Going to the underground all by himself? Probably wanting to win some money to hire a VIP for the night at Peaches and Cream. Bobby you should just settle down with a girlfriend and stay loyal instead of running around like some horn dog.

It was the same private room every afterschool that he used, but it became sort of his own room for working out since most of the students that took Health and/or Physical Education as a subject often see Hanbin using the same private work out room over and over again. At times Hanbin would actually eat after workout in the same room but he tried to avoid this since...well who would want to eat in the same room you were sweating in?

Hanbin pumped the weights for the very last time, veins popping out in all sorts of places as he inhaled a gust of air conditioned air.
"100."
Hanbin exhaled before gently laying the weights down before moving onto his next set of exercise, which was push ups. Although as time went by, he was too busy focussing on his pushups to even notice a pair of shiny shoes, probably newly bought in front of his eyes. The figure cleared their throat, causing the sweating Hanbin to look up. Hanbin sighed at the sight before standing up and wiping the beads of sweat with a nearby towel.

"Long time." The IKON leader blandly stated as he skulled down a bottle of water from a mini fridge in the corner of the workout room, all provided by Belle.
Mino didn't say anything, but only trailed the other with his eyes. Though Hanbin didn't feel intimated by his infamous stare that could freeze any student, or so that's what the rumours said. He had known Mino way before he was this way, when the other was a shy 12 year old, when his eyes were filled with innocence way before they could kill anyone with a single gaze, a trait that all of the Songs poccessed.

"You know, you might've asked Seungyoon to take care of Jinwoo during camp. But I was the first one to show up." Hanbin smiled as he laid down on his back to do his next set of exercises, sit ups. "You might not have wanted me to know that Jinwoo was sick. But I took care of him, alongside Seungyoon hyung."

Mino didn't reply, but only kept his stare against the other. But this didn't make Hanbin uncomfortable, he had gotten used to the other looking at him this way.
"I don't know exactly why you disappeared, but at that time Jinwoo was sick."

...

"And the fact that you've been gone from school ever since camp isn't the best thing to not only Jinwoo, but the others in your group."

...
....
......
Hanbin sighed as he stopped his routine to sit up, meeting Mino's piercing gaze.

"Mino."

....

"Jinwoo loves you."

Mino seemed to react to Hanbin's words as his body tensed at the slightest, but that little reaction was enough for Hanbin to grasp the idea that Mino was actually listening to his words.

"I might know Jinwoo much longer than you since we practically grew up together-"

They grew up together? Is that how Hanbin knows Jinwoo?

"And I might've had feelings for him for a long time. But Jinwoo is oblivious to these things. Many times I have tried to offer my love, though he would take it in some brotherly way." Hanbin chuckled as an image of Jinwoo came upon his mind. Recalling the older's soft feminine features of pink lips, doe like eyes and milky skin.

"But I know Jinwoo too much to know that he clearly has feelings towards you." Hanbin looked back at Mino. Although his expression was still the same, the WINNER member now was his hands in his pockets.

"I don't exactly know what happened to him since he's not telling me. But at times like this when he's overcomed so much and he's slowly regaining his life, it's when he needs support the most. I can only do so much since...well, he doesn't think of me in the way I think of him."
...
....
......
"He needs you."
Hearing those words from Hanbin made Mino take his gaze away as he stared at the ground. He couldn't help but fidget his hands in the pocket. As much as his hatred for the IKON leader still burns to this day, he was a liar if he said Hanbin wasn't right. He was completely right. Knowing what Jinwoo has been through, every single detail the older confessed to him on Friday night of the camp gave Mino a sense of resposibility to take care and look after him. Though at the same time his own reality was catching onto him.

"But hearing from Taehyun that you haven't been showing up to school recently, or even contacting any of them...." Hanbin tore his gaze off from Mino as he too looked at the ground.
"If you can't be there for Jinwoo. Then I will."
"That's why I'm here." Mino finally replied. Hanbin looked up as both of their eyes met.

"I'm asking you to look after Jinwoo."
...
....
.....
"Mino I-"
"Like you said, you two grew up together, you two have shared memories with each other the most, and so it would be appropriate if you were the one to take care of him when I'm gone."
"Mino what are you sayi-"
"He clearly trusts you the most above anyone else he knows. And so I'm asking you."
....
"Hanbin. Please take care of Jinwoo."

Author's note: WAHT. WAHT IS HAPPENING. Short update, but too important so I had to single it out. Guys please, comment below what you think is happening.
Haven't done daily dose in a while. Here have some IKON leader.

No. not the slow motion.


Stop smiling at me like that.


Yes, that direction is my house. You are more than welcome to visit it.


Don't pucker your lips like that Hanbin.

Just stop it with the lips already. You're going to damage them




BOOM. Pregnant.