Alternative reality.

Lust Games



Minutes turned into hours.
Hours turned into days.
And days turned into weeks.
It would be a lie to say that Hanbin wasn't the joy of his life right now. A nostalgic feeling gets him everytime he wakes up. A memory of the past re living in the present, it wasn't something Jinwoo would've expected to occur in his life once more. His father had always taught him to move on no matter the consequences. Though he was stuck in an unforgettable loop of memories and happiness, and that was something he didn't want to leave.

-Flash Back-
"JINWOOSSI!"
"B.I!"
The two ran into each other's bodies and hugged, melting the hearts of the people who walked past the two elemtary students. Although it was only Monday, and they spent their whole weekend together, afterschool just couldn't have arrived any faster. It didn't even matter if they both attended the same elementary or had the same classes, the two just wanted some peace and quiet all to themselves, spending the time with whatever their little hearts desired. Last week it was playing dungeons and dragons in the local park though they would always get scolded by some of the village grannies for playing without their parents knowing. This week what would their afterschool play date activity be?

"B.I! Today I learnt how to colour with colouring pencils! And blend too!" Jinwoo smiled as he faced the other.
"Woah! That's cool! Today I learnt how to draw stars!" Hanbin returned the gesture as he smiled back.
"Stars? Can you teach me how to draw those?"
"Only if you teach me how to colour!"
And so both decided what they would do for the week. Art. And as usual, Hanbin grabbed Jinwoo's hand and headed back to their neighbourhood. No matter how hot the weather, their hands would remain locked. No matter how cold the weather, their hands would remain locked. No matter if other kids their age made fun of Hanbin hanging out with Jinwoo, their hands would remain locked. No matter if one of their parets scolded them for not eating their vegetables from their lunches, their hands would remain locked. And it would remain that way until one of them eventually has to go home.
-Flashback end-

Once again, Jinwoo found himself walking the night life of the Belle school grounds. Although Jinwoo liked studying and every ounce of knowledge the school provided, his most favourite part of each day was leaving the school grounds.
Jinwoo made his way towards the golden school gates of Belle. And there he was. Always wearing the same black hoodie everynight for 5 days straight afterschool. It didn't even matter if Jinwoo would let time fly by, Hanbin would always be there waiting for him.

"You're early." Hanbin sarcastically smiled across the other.
"Thank you I try my best." Jinwoo back. Both smiling at how late they always stay afterschool. Jinwoo would be in the mansion they call the shool library, where the rows of shelves filled with books could compete with the size of Jinwoo's old village. They even served croissants and some international coffee and tea brands that he's never heard of in his life, and quite frankly he uses it to his advantage. Call him frugal or not, the library served a whole lot of breads and pastries that not only him but other students sometimes take home. Though it's not like the school will serve them the next day. When he started staying afterschool during the Rachel era Jinwoo would often walk past the back of the main school building where all of Belle's rubbish were gathered for the weekly rubbish collectors. Horrified to see the amounts of bread laying in one of the bins labelled 'recycle'. And it wasn't even the amount of bread that was thrown away, but did the school staff not know the workings of recycling? Nonetheless, from that day on he vowed to collect any left over breads the library served, and often he would give it out to the less fortunate living around his apartment. Especially Ren, that boy could use some food.
On the other hand, Hanbin could be found every afterschool pumping iron in the school gym, more specifically within the private work out rooms he uses so much. He would always wait for Jinwoo to finish studying at the gates, telling the older, "I've been waiting here for so long." Followed by a pout. When in actuality he would be working out rigorously. Actually him and Bobby used to work out together in the main school gym fitness centre, though they would always get so much attention from the female student body peering from the outside that they would just get too distracted. Hence Hanbin moved to his very own private room while Bobby seemed to enjoy the attention and decided to stay there.

"I've been waiting here for so long." Hanbin pouted at Jinwoo, pulling out his best puppy eyes. Jinwoo couldn't help but melt at the sight.
"Awww.. were you scared?" Jinwoo asked Hanbin with a nurturing voice as he walked towards him. Pinching his cheeks until they blushed.
"Yeaaahhh..." Hanbin bit his lips as he demonstrated his 'aegyo'. He never did aegyo infront of anyone else apart from Jinwoo. He would never do such a thing since his pride of being the IKON leader would be butthurt, but Jinwoo found it entertaining, and anything that Jinwoo smiled to made Hanbin happy. So why not?
"Awww..."
"OW!" Hanbin shouted as Jinwoo smacked his head from the back.
"Yah! You don't think I don't hear about you in the gym every afterschool?" Jinwoo snickered. Hanbin smiled and giggled as he rubbed the back of his head. He automatically turned back to his normal prideful, and masculine self, making Jinwoo laugh. Acting like nothing happened.
Hanbin turned to Jinwoo and gave him a warm smile. And as usual, He grabbed Jinwoo's hand and lead the older back home. No matter how hot the weather, their hands would remain locked. No matter how cold the weather, their hands would remain locked. No matter if people that walked past or drove past exchanged weird looks, their hands would remain locked. And it would remain that way until one of them eventually has to go home.

"YAH! Do you have a death wish or are you lost in your thoughts again!?!!" Hanbin scolded Jinwoo as the older was about to walk straight into traffic, luckily for him Hanbin was actually alive and thinking as his pulled the older into his chest for a hug. It was a cold Friday night, and so by hugging the two could provide some sort of warmth. Or so that was what Hanbin had convinced himself, hugging for warmth. Though deep down he wanted much more than warmth, he wanted Jinwoo in his life. He wanted to protect Jinwoo, he wanted to be there for him. No matter how long or how repetitive waiting for the older was every afterschool, the waiting would eventually pay off every time Hanbin sees that innocent smile. The waiting would eventually pay off everytime he would get to hold Jinwoo's soft and delicate hand. The waiting would eventually pay off everytime he would get to hug Jinwoo's warm body at the pedestrain crossing every night. And that was enough to motivate Hanbin to wake up every morning.

"Jinwoossi....I lov-"
Hanbin's words were suddenly interrupted by the already turned green pedestrain crossing lights. He was about to cross when Jinwoo anchored him down, refusing to let go from the hug.
"Just wait for the next one." Jinwoo muttered as he snuggled deeper into Hanbin's chest.
"Okay." Hanbin smiled as he rested his chin on top of Jinwoo's head.

--------------------------------------------------

Jinwoo woke up to the sound of his shower running. He had already slept through the alarm his phone would sing every morning. Lucky for him Hanbin was already up and running, though Jinwoo would've rather woken up to Hanbin laying next to him, like a certain someone did. Though Jinwoo couldn't remember who it was right now, too busy thinking about what had happened last night. Oh right, Ren and Baekho came over with the left over breads and pastries Jinwoo had given Ren the other day, claiming that Ren baked it. Clearly trying to impress Hanbin though Jinwoo could only scoff at the statement. Eventually the night went on and Jinwoo pulled out the pastries he made last weekend which never fail to amaze everyone, even if Ren did steal everyone else's pastries from the apartment complex.

- Flashback Last Night-

"Jinwoo, I know that I stole these pastries you gave out to everyone, but they are just sooooooo dam good." Ren squeeled as he took another bite.
The atmosphere was actually quite great despite the lack of food they had, though that didn't matter since the rest of the night their stomachs would be full from the amount of talking they did. Jinwoo even brought up how Ren and Baekho woud keep the whole apartment complex awake with all the they were having. Though the two would deny it and actually put the blame on someone else, claiming that it was Sungjae and Minhyuk from the BtoB group from school, which Jinwoo didn't even know lived here. Though Baekho explained to him that the two didn't live here, saying it was just their hookup spot since class 69 in the mainschool building now had cameras, and so the two had to resort to renting out an apartment for their weekly activities.

"Jinwoo hyung, you should teach me how to make these." Ren smiled as he lifted Jinwoo's pastries. "Actually, these taste like the one from that bakery Little France. That red haired guy from Got7 works there. I think his name is Mar-"
Ren's words were suddenly interrupted when Jinwoo had to go to the bathroom and pee.

-Flashback end-

Jinwoo pulled himself out of bed and was about to leave his bedroom for the kitchen when the bathroom door swung open. Steamed willowed out as Hanbin stepped out.

"Umm..."
...
....
......
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Jinwoo stared at Hanbin for a few seconds before bursting out laughing.
"What? It was cold right after I stepped out of the shower." Hanbin tried to keep his pride but ended up pouting. Though Jinwoo kept staring, laughing and pointing at how high Hanbin's towel was. It was like of a woman. 
"HAHAHA OH MY GOD HANBIN! WAIT I HAVE TO SHOW THIS TO TAEHYUN!!" Jinwoo quickly pulled his phone out and tried to take a picture, though Hanbin was covering his face.
"Jinwoo piss off!"
"Takes your hands off! I have to show this to people!"
Though Hanbin seemed to get annoyed and decided to lower the towel to his waist, revealing his chisseled body. Jinwoo immediately stopped laughing and gulped nervously. It was as if the whole atmosphere had changed...into a more...sensual vibe. Hanbin stared right into Jinwoo's eyes as the older stared back.
Jinwoo started to fidget with his hands as he felt his body heat up. Heart pumping as his thoughts were completely lost, only focussed at Hanbin who was standing right infront of him. Semi . Low Towel. Chisseled abs. Defined msucles. Water droplets covered his body as it seemed to make his body glow. The whole sight just exuded and exaggerated Hanbin's overall masculinity. The only time Jinwoo felt like this was when....He couldn't even remember anymore.

"Jinwoossi...." Hanbin called out as he slowly stepped towards Jinwoo. A deep and dominating voice sending shivers down the older's spine. Jinwoo felt his legs weaken everytime Hanbin stepped forward. He also felt a certain friction growing down there . Hanbin was now just inches away from Jinwoo's lips, as their foreheads and noses touched each other. Breathing in the same space made the whole experience even more heated. Both looking into each other's eyes, both know what's going to happen next, though not one taking the first step. Jinwoo felt a pair of strong but gentle pair of arms surrounding his waist as Hanbin pulled him in closer, their regions rubbing agaisnt each other. Both winced as they enjoyed the pleasure though too embarrased to even talk about it. Hanbin and Jinwoo stared into each other's eyes, heart pumping, palms sweating, as they were about to close the gap between their lips-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Jinwoo's phone suddenly sung its alarm clock, repeating itself since Jinwoo didn't disable it when he woke up. The two immediately pulled away as Jinwoo scratched the back of his head, the same for Hanbin.

"I uhmm.... I should get ready for work." Jinwoo chuckled lightly as he looked around the room.
"I should get dressed." Hanbin replied.

With that, the two boys returned to their normal morning routine, though the sensual vibe around the apartment had turned to a rather awkward atmosphere, as Jinwoo and Hanbin apologized to each other after doing anything. Anything.

"Hanbin. How much rice do you want?" Jinwoo asked  in the kitchen.
"Oh umm... 2 bowls please."
"Ok." Jinwoo started to scoop some rice.
"Oh actually just 1 bowl sorry." Hanbin quickly interrupted.
"Oh right sorry." Jinwoo quickly apoogized.
"No I'm sorry." Hanbin quickly replied.
"No don't be sorry, I'm sorry." Jinwoo quickly replied.
"SORRY!" Both said in unison. Though a cold and awkward silence would soon fill the apartment once more.

--------------------------------------------------

Usually work on a Saturday would end at 11:00pm, though today Jinwoo and the whole staff team were released early. 4:00pm early since the owner of Peaches and Cream which not one of them know who it actually was, is using it for a special event. Some of the workers think the owner is some celebrity like Lee Hyun Bin or Seo In Guk. Some think the owner is some singer like Se7en or Seungri from Big Bang. Seungri? His graduated senior from class 51? The one who came in at the start of the year and told WINNER about the Lust Games? Yeah right. Speaking of Lust Games, I wonder if anyone is actually doing it right now......Probably EXO? No... Been hearing from Hanbin that they went back to mainly the underground. Got7? Maybe.... Mark....where are you???

"Sir?"Jinwoo's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the Little France worker.
"Oh umm.. sorry. Just these thank you." Jinwoo smiled as he handed over the pastries he was buying over on the counter. Initially him, Fei, Min, Suzy and Jia or Miss A as they call themselves were supposed to hangout and use up the extra hours from being released early. Though all 4 seemed to have plans of their own. Though Jinwoo did get to hang out with Jo Kwon for a bit, Peaches and Creams's top male VIP for male pleasure. He was fun and the mood did seem like a party whenever Jowkon was around, though he had to go home early. 
"Looks like they're a big hit." The Little France worker smiled as he packed Jinwoo's pastries into a box.
"Hm? Sorry?" Jinwoo asked.
"These pastries. They've been selling like crazy. Looks like he's going to get an easy promotion."
"Oh. Is the person you're talking about the one who made these pastries?" Jinwoo asked again.
"Yeah. He only started working here recently. His name is Mar- Hello Mr. Kim " The worker suddenly stopped himself as he smiled and bowed towards the bakery owner who entered. Jinwoo tuned around to see who this owner was. His jaw dropped.
No dam way.
No.
Oh I've got a bone to pick with you.
"You own this bakery?"

"Yeah. Bought it not too long ago after I heard all the commotion on how much they were selling. Especially after that kid started working here. I actuall haven't met him yet but I hear alot of good things from him." Jaejoong smiled as he ruffled Jinwoo's hair. Jinwoo snickered at the rich baboon.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT MY BATHROOM WAS LEAKING?!?!?!
OR THAT MY KITCHEN STOVE AND OVEN WASN'T WORKING?!?!?!?!
OR THAT THERE'S A COCKROACH HOUSEHOLD NEIGHBOURHOOD CITY TOWN POPULATION NEST IN THE WALL?!!?!?
OR ON TOP OF THAT, ONE OF YOUR APARTMENTS IS USED AS A CHAMBER THAT'S KEEPING EVERYONE AWAKE?!?!?! HUH!?!?" Jinwoo exploded as he pulled an annoyed face towards the property manager. If he wasn't so skinny and weak, he would've slap the life out of Jaejoong. Though whatever Jinwoo did turned out extremely cute, no matter how loud or angry he was. He was like a little kid complaining about getting the wrong lollipop flavour. Jaejoong only smiled. pinching Jinwoo's cheek. Though the other swatted his hands away. Still, Jaejoong smiled. Ugh, this kid is too adorable.

"Oh right. Those things. The previous tenants didn't tell me any problems so I didn't know. Here, I'll have it fixed for you." Jaejoon assured the other as he pulled out his phone.

"Too late, I already fixed everything and updated the whole apartment with my own money." Jinwoo snickered. Though Jaejoong could only praise the other, considering how expensive the damages could have been and the financial status Jinwoo was in. He ruffled Jinwoo's hair once more before giving him a whole bundle of assorted treats for free. Though Jinwoo kindly declined and left. Leaving behind a guttered Jaejoong who looked like he was about to ask something else.

What to do... what to do... Work finished early. I already finished all my homework and caught up to all my exams... I wonder what Seunghoon is doing. Probably at Little Asia eating, but I already ate not too long ago. How about Taehyun? Probably at Seungyoon's place doing something weird like they always do.....
....
......
........
What about-
"Mino?"
Mino looked up and stopped walking as he heard that voice. That sweet voice. Though at the same time it was the voice that pained him. The voice he had loved so much, only to be hurt by not hearing it anymore. Mino was about to turn around and walk the other direction when Jinwoo caught his arm.
"Where have you been?" Jinwoo asked.


Author's note: Ughhh.....this story is tearing me apart. Comment below. Are you on board the Minwoo or Hanwoo ship? Or are you on a deserted island torn apart on which to board? Or are you on a little dingy called the kangnam express, away from the main story line? :) comment below.
AHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Yall think I wouldn't include this or I had forgotten? Oh my, our hanbin plz.




Memes. So much memes.





Do not tell me I was the only one that thought that was Jackson for a second. Or is it Jackson? Idk. I just found this roaming tumblr. tbh, why do they shower with towels on? dafuq? what are they gonna use to dry themselves with afterwards?



And my favourite. Totes would watch Life of Pi High Waist Towel