Chapter 6

Overturned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun got out of the building as fast as he could, his head pounding mercilessly. The confusion he felt was just too great, everything that had happened a minute ago was like a blur to him, memories mingling with each other and blending into a false picture over and over again. He sat on the stairs and hid his head in his arms in frustration, not being able to wrap his mind around the whole situation. He didn't know why he had acted the way he did, why something had stopped him from introducing Jinki to his fiancee, why he felt things that made him see red just because she spoke badly of him. Wouldn't it be right to pick your girlfriend's side that you've known for many years and loved more than anything, rather than a buddy of a little more than two months?

 

Jonghyun sighed deeply and lifted himself from the stairs deciding that there was only one place that he wanted to be right now. As usual, he squeezed through the hole in the fence and then took his time walking through the woods, breathing in the fresh air trying to calm himself down, letting his mind run free. Before he knew it he reached his destination and when he passed the last tree he noticed his hyung sprawled on the grass, staring at the clouds, small puffs of white smoke coming out of his mouth. Jinki had never told him he smoked but for some reason Jonghyun wasn't really surprised by the sight. He put his hands in his pockets and slowly walked over to the man, not really trying to make himself unnoticed. He stood one step away from Onew and looked down at him, observing him carefully for a few seconds, watching as he lazily brought the cigarette to his plump lips, took a deep drag and then exhaled to the sky. If he was to be completely honest, he had never seen someone looking so damn good smoking a cigarette. 

"Are you alone? Where is your girlfriend?" the older asked, finally acknowledging Jonghyun's presence but not really bothering to look at him.

The younger decided to ignore the question and lie next to his hyung instead, lacing his fingers at the back of his head. "Where did you get those?" he asked, motioning at the pack of cigarettes the older was holding.

"I have my ways." Onew uttered and extended his hand towards Jonghyun. "Want one?"

The younger shook his head in response, he hated cigarettes. Well, at least he did in the past. They smelled bad, caused premature aging and were pretty much a great way to ruin your health and then die. Now though they seemed like a kind of accessory that was made to make Jinki look even more attractive and charming then usual.

 

 

They lied like this for a few minutes in complete silence which some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter