♡Chapter Nine♡

♡DEAR LUV♡

Taehyung's Pov

The next-day...

As I went down.. I saw that girll. that girl who went last night.. 

I step down the last stair and she saw me. 

 

"Good Morning, Tae!!" She greeted.

 

"Good Morning, too." I replied, smiling,

 

"So... Are you hungry?" she asked.. Then I saw some dishes in the table prepared by her. What an effort. Chorong never did this. Aigoo.

 

"Yeah.. " I nodded and sat down..

 

"Is Chorong still sleeping?" She asked. She looked nice to me huh?

 

"Yes.. She's in deep sleep.." I replied.. Don't feel talking much to her. She's scary~

 

"Should I wake her up?" She asked..

 

"No, I'll get her.." I stood up and walk to our room. 

 

Before I could enter the room, I heard a glass broke. Tsk. So careless.. 

 

I went down... 

 

"Are you okay? What happened?" I asked, curiously... She is looking outside... She looked pissed.. Then I saw broken pieces on the floor..

 

"Omo!! Im sorry!!" She reacted... This girl is very suspicious.. Nahh.

 

Then she started picking up the glass.. I stopped her and get a broom to sweep it up..

 

"You'll get hurt if you touch it.." I said and clean it up.. This is my first time to act like I care~

 

"Uh... Tha-Thank yo-you Taehyung-oppa." She shutter.  I smiled.

 

"No problem.." I replied..

 

"What happened here?" 

 

I look where that voice came from and then I saw Chorong...

 

"Ah! I dropped it.. Im sorry! Hehehe" the girl replied to Chorong.

 

"Ahh, okay." then Chorong went to the living room.

 

I want to go to her but this girl beside me want me to eat her breakfast which she made it.

 

"Just try this oppa.." she handed me the sushi.. I get it... My eyes still on Chorong..

 

"Do you like this game Taehyung?" She asked.

 

Why is she asking me this?

 

"Hmmm. Yes.. I like it.." I replied and smiled... 

 

"Why?" i asked and look at her... 

 

She's looking at different side..

 

"Hey... " I called her attention..

 

"Ahh. Nothing! Just eat.." She replied. 

 

What's wrong with her? She's unpredictable. Tsk3.

 

Jiyeon's POV

"Do you like this game Taehyung?" I asked him. Please say no and you're sick of it, please!!

 

"Hmmm. Yes.. I like it.." he replied and he's smiling towards Chorong direction. Aish! That girl is making my move go hard. Grrrrr!!!

I want her to get out from here. Aish!! How can I make the game break? 

 

"Why?" 

 

"Hey... "  he called my attention... I was shocked.. His voice is soo deep~

 

"Ahh. Nothing! Just eat.." simply said and sighed.

 

After an hour, I went home... I called Hyerin.

 

Dialing Hyerin...

(Hello?)

 

Oh my her squeaky voice! Goosebumps..

 

"Hey.. You are friends with Minah right?"

 

(Yes.. Why master?)

 

"I need you to make her meet me on wednesday.. Okay?"

 

(Uhh.. I'll try master)

 

"No trying.. Tell her now and she must see me! Okay BYE!!!" 

 

Then I hang up..

--

Wednesday

Im at the cafe... Waiting for that leech..

She's 10 minutes late and Im angry... Im mad at those people who come late!

Then she arrived for another 5 minutes~

 

"Hi, Im sorry Im late. Hehehe. Something went up at home." She apologized then I smiled fakely.

 

"You know what Im going to make it straight to the point.." I said and saw her confused...

 

"Okay? What is it?" she asked. I like it! Hahaha!! She's sooooo annoyingly cute leech!

 

"Okay.." I cleared my throat..

 

"I want to be Chorong's position.. I mean I want to be with Taehyung in that house.. Get rid of that !" 

 

And now, this is my chance...

 

"What?" 

 

I know she's shocked..

 

"Are you shocked? Hahaha. You know, I like Taehyung.. Shhh okay.. I heard your family's business is going to fall down.. Want me to help you?" I asked her. I want to spread my generous love. HAHAHA.

~~~

 

Author's Note:

Hello Everyone!! Im back, sorry to kept you waiting!! I am so busy with my studies. I have to cope up one subject because I got f.. >_< How sad my life is?

Anyways, I like the feedbacks you guys giving. Please don't get bored and please still love my fanfic. THANK YOU~ SEND YOU KISSES! :*

OMO! Have you heard the LUV JAPANESE VERSION OF APINK??? I NEED U??? OMG I WANT TO TALK ABOUT KPOP TO ALL OF YOU..

ITS VERY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! 

 

-See You SOON!!