♡Chapter Six♡

♡DEAR LUV♡

Chorong's Pov.

While we are on the way to our house prepared by the student council, I started to feel awkward. He turn on the raduo to cut the silence between us. 

*np: Fire by Mad clown*

He also started to sing the rap part. I never knew he sang so well!! He has a deep voice where you can listen for the whole day.

"Oh sorry. I might disturb you. Just like the song hehehe" he apologized. 

"Its okay. I like it." I said and turn my face to the window. I saw my reflection and of course his also. He's damn smiling. Tss. I like the song and the voice. okay whatever.

 

After 45 minutes of travelling we finally arrived.

THE house is cool and very refreshing!

 

"This place is far from city already but the house is very nice." I commented and stared at the whole place. 

He placed his arms on my shoulder and I gasped, "Keep off!"

"Its just a simple skinship!" He beamed and glared at him.

"I dont understand you. Earlier you just compliment my voice and right now you shouted at me." He said and he entered the house.

I Followed and just ignore his statement.

I roamed around the house and finally I found my room!

I sat on the bed and lay down. 

"I like the bed. So comfortable..." i said to myself and closed  my eyes.

I heard the door suddenly opened. I opened my eyes and look at the door and saw Tarhyung's back. 

What is he doing??

Then i saw him pulling my luggage.

 

"Your bag is heavy.. ugh. What did you put on this?" He asked and still heaving. Then until he placed it beside me. 

"Thanks." I said with low voice and he smiled. 

 

"No problem." Then he left the room.

I Stood up and open my luggage. I started to unpacked when the door suddenly open again.

 

"What are you doing here? And its not my luggage." I said and pointed the bag he carried. Maybe he thought that it was mine. He chuckled and placed the bag beside mine.

 

"Im going to sleep with you here."

Then after what I knew, I fainted.

****

I didn't faint guys. Just kidding.

After arguing, I gave up and he didnt let himself down. He just lay and I checKed the house and no available room. Only one room in this house? 

What if something happen to me later? Tonight? Or the rest of the nights? Gosh! This can't be happening!

 

"I know what you're thinking. Im not . I won't touch you. Ill be fine staying beside you." He said and open the ref to drink an orange juice. I stared at him and Im confused.

He's a playboy Chorong. Dont be affected on what hes going to tell you like sweet things etc. 

"You're so quiet girlfriend. Tell me a story or tell me about yourself." He asked and sat across me.

About myself? I dont even know what I really like in my life. Im a boring and helpless girl in this world.

"Nah.. i dont feel like talking today." I said and just stare the house. Err. What am I doing is stupid! 

"Psh, you just dont want to share it."

"I have nothing to tell you okay? Im a boring person. I dobt have many friends. No one wants to talk to me and Im a loner. What do you expect from me? LOving and jolly kind of person?" I explained and Im annoyed already. I stood up and get a water.

 

"You just dont accept people around you. You dont open your heart for other people who try to be friend you." He said and i feel he's facing me. 

I froze and felt guilt. 

"So what? Who cares, right?" I said and I passed him.

"Me. I care for you."

New chapter update! 

Sorry for the late update and i just did this on my mobile. Thanks for those people who subscribed. I really appreciate it. Please dont tired reading my ff and please keep on supporting me!! 😁✌🎶

-akiraaaaa