♡Chapter Seventeen♡

♡DEAR LUV♡
-It's Okay by BTOB-

♡Chorong's POV♡

It's been a week since that confrontation. Well the days left for our contract will be soon over. I guess its time for healing.

 

"Chorong... Can we talk?" Its Taehyung. He's behind me. 

 

I turned to face him...

 

"S-Sure." I'm quiet shy and embarassed because of our kiss. Still lingering unto me.

 

My cheeks turned red immediately.

 

"Let's go to the rooftop."

 

So we stepped in the rooftop. I was behind him, he's facing the school campus.

 

"Im sorry for the last time I did." he apologized, still not facing me. Im so speechless right now. 

 

"I was jealous and this feelings of mine are making me carzy. Thinking about this, I want to bang my head to the wall."  He said and turned around to face me this time. His eyes were filled of tears. Oh my, crying.

 

"You know what Taehyung... I have this strange feelings I have for you.. I make you mad for unknown reason. I even think of making you quit in this effin game but I never did because of this damn feelings!" I screamed and closed my eyes. Did I just confess??!!

 

Shut me down please!!

 

I don't believe Jiyeon's words anymore. She's just a jealous freak.

 

I heard a giggle.

 

"You confessed! So you like me too?" he asked and I opened my eyes seeing Taehyung's happy face even he had still tears on his eyes.

 

"Not really." I replied then I was about to leave from that err incident.

 

He hugged me on my behind.

 

"Can we go to a serious relationship now Chorong?" He asked. Froze at that moment


♡Jiyeon'sPov♡

I walked directly to Minah. She's so stupid!!!

 

"MINAH!!! Why I don't see improvements in---" I was shocked when I saw Minah with Suga and Hyerin.. They all looked at me.

 

Trying not to look shocked, "Can we talk? Ohh, why are you all together?!"

 

Minah chuckled followed by Hyerin and Suga just keep on smiling. 

 

What the hell is happening here?

 

"Is there something funny?" I asked, frowning.

 

Minah laughed harder. 

 

"You are funny Jiyeon-ssi!!! Hahahaha"

 

"AND WHY IS THAT MY DEAR SLAVE??" I yelled.

 

"Im not your slave anymore.. I choose to be free from you ." Hyerin replied with an annoying face.

 

Oh so disgusting!!!!

 

"So you are funny crazy obsessed--" 

 

I slap her at her face.

 

"Ouch that !! Here's for you!"

 

Before she could slap me I grab her hand.

 

"You can't do it to me Minah. You are weak." I said and look at her.

 

"I could do it for you in behalf of Minah." then I feel so pain in my right face.

 

Hyerin just slapped me?! Gosh this freak!!! I'll kill you both urghhhhhhhhhhh!!

 

"Stop it girls.." Suga now spoke. So u have urge now to speak after what they had done to my precious face?! I caressed my face with my hand.

 

"You are a crazy woman trying to steal someone because no one is liking you!!! Just leave us and Taehyung alone okay?!!!" The Minah was trying to hit me. 

I walked out after that. They're traitors!!! I went to the rooftop to get some fresh air.

 

I stayed for about 5 minutes then I saw Chorong and Taehyung together.

 

I heard their conversation and Taehyung is asking Chorong for a serious relationship?! Seriously?

 

Ohmy!!! That should be me!!!

 

I saw chorong's smile then she nodded. Ohmy that !

 

"If you take me seriously Taehyung." Chorong rspond. Gosh! No!!!

 

My eyes filled with tears and I remember the first time I saw Taehyung. The first beat for him. The time I spend stalking at him. Gosh!! And now he's madly inlove with someone else!!

 

Taehyung beamed in happiness and hugged Chorong. Taehyung kissed Chorong's cheeks. 

 

What's in Chorong that without me!!!???

 

I stepped out from that cheesy scene. Running down the streets. People wondering why but I don't care anymore.


♡APOV♡

Chorong and Taeyung held hands together as they stepped out of the school. Ilhoon was right there waiting for his noona. 

 

"Noona!! Ohh, Hyjng Tae?!" Ilhoon approaced both of them and Chorong was shocked and remembered the call that Ilhoon answered. So her speculation was right!

 

"N-Noona?" Ilhoon looked at their hands.

 

Chorong noticed and grabbed her hand into Tae's but Taehyung tightened the grip.

 

"Taehyung raised their hands and smiled towards Ilhoon.

 

"We are together now Ilhoon." Taehyung announced to the brother of her beloved girlfriend.

 

"Ohhh!! Hyung!!! It's nice that you are part of the family now!!"

 

Chorong's eyes widened.

 

"Part of the family?"

 

Ilhoon nodded and laughed and cling to his sister's arms.

 

"Im hungry!!"

 

Then they went all together in one of the famous kid fastfood chain.

 

After that they went home.