♡Chapter Five♡

♡DEAR LUV♡

{Chorong}

"but seriously, I know about it. I agreed and want it. :)" He said and smiled. 

"What?" I said and he giggled. 

"Girlfriend, don't worry I'll be good to you." He said and put his arms around me.

"Don't touch me." I said and went out of their room.

I went to the garden to calm myself but my tears started to fall.

"I don't want this. I don't want this." I said repeatedly. I really can't believe that my parents allowed this and they're very strict to me. Why did they allowed it? Am I overreacting? I don't care. Im sensitive in this kind of things. Living with a guy during weekend is not a GOOD THING to do especially we're not even married!

"It's too much.." I mumbled. I wiped my wet cheeks. 

"What are you doing here?" I looked up and saw the man I encounter last time and he sat beside me. 

"Who are you again?" I asked. He's familiar.

"tss. Im Jeon jungkook!! JUNGKOOK the cutie remember?" he emphasized and he just giggled.

"Okay, so why are you here?" I asked.

"Just wanna ask a favor from you." he replied and I nodded.

"Okay. What is it?" I asked confusedly.

"I want you to change Taehyung." He said and I was shocked.

"How can I change him? i don't know. I don't have any idea." I replied.

"I noticed that he likes you. If you just give him a chance to know you better, let him. Until you realize that he changed. Can you do that for me?" he pleaded. 

"I know it's hard but please... Help us? Because we don't want to ruined his life by playing a girl's heart." He added and I looked away for thinking.

"O-Okay. I-I'll try.." I replied and he hugged me. 

"Gomawo... I'll trust you..." He said. We stayed for a while until the bell rang. He walk me on my room and we bid goodbye.

{Jiyeon}

Park Chorong? Tsk! Of all the girl that Minah would pick, why didn't she pick mine? ARGH. And besides, I really don't know that BTS would join that kind of STUPID game. Grrr!

"Master!!" someone shouted my name. 

"Don't shout at me!" I shouted back which make everyone stare at me. She shyly went to me.

"Aish! What do you want Hyerin?" I asked.

"Mianhae Master!!" she apologized and I smirked. She's Hyerin. My stupid slave. Don't ask me why she became a slave. She just nedd money. Oooops? Sorry I told you already. Anyways, she just gave me my pouch i left on the cr. GOSH, they're lucky if they saw my pouch full of money. TSK!

I passed at the garden because im going home the I saw Chrorong. 

I glared at her and walk away. "Park Chorong, you will see."

{Chorong}

I went home and tomorrow is saturday. So it means Im going to live with Taehyung. My mom and I talked a while ago and she explained already.

"Noona!" Ilhoon waved at me from the front door.

"Hello. How's school my little brother?" I asked and we sat on the dining table to have dinner. 

"S-School? uhh. Hehe it's doing g---" I cut him off.

"Don't tell me you cut again?!" I exclaimed and he started to feel uneasy. 

"Ani! I already attended classes noona. Don't worry." he said and I doubt it. Tsk. Whatever.

 

*Ring*

Ilhoon phone rings. He answered it.

"Hello hyung!!! Sorry I didn't come to your house. I have classes." he said and he nodded.

I started to eat my meal. 

"Ok. Bye!" then he hangs up.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"It's hyung Tae." He replied and he started to eat.

*Tae? Tsk. Whatever, it's impossible.*

"Ahhh okay. Eat your dinner now. I'll go ahead." I said and stood up. I went to my room.

I fixed all my needs like clothes etc. I also prepared a "pepper spray" just incase he'll do something fishy. Self defense will be the right term. 

*Knock-Knock*

Before I could go to the door to open, Ilhoon suddenly rushed in. 

"Noona, you want--Noona? Where are you going? Why are you packing up?" he asked when he noticed a luggage and messy clothes lying on the floor.

"I'm not staying here during weekends." I replied and his face brighten. 

"Yah! You think you're free here without me huh? Tsk. I told yaya that she will be the one to guard you up. And there's a cctv where I can check you!" I warned him and his face turned serious.

"Im going to miss you noona!" then he hugged me.

"Hep! Don't be over confident, Im gone for 2 days only and be back on monday for a month only" I said and broke the hug. I pinched his nose.

"Moya?" he said and spank him lightly on his shoulder.

"Be a good boy!" I said and preapared everything.

 

Next day.. It's saturday.

I woke up and washed up myself. Its the day where we will be in one house. 

I went down with my luggage. I put it on the living room and started to eat my breakfast.

After eating breakfast, I went out to find a cab.

"Are you ready?" I was shocked and saw Taehyung beside me. 

"Ahh. yes." I replied and he grab my bag and we started to leave at our prepared house.


New Chapter Updated! :)

-Sorry for the long wait.. Sorry for the Lame Chapter update but I hope you guys like it. :D

See you soon!

 

*Forgive me on my grammar. :)*