♡Chapter Seven♡

♡DEAR LUV♡

Taehyung's POV

It's already 9pm and we still don't eat our dinner yet. I really don't know that this girl don't know how to cook!

 

I hurriedly went out of our room and head  to the kitchen and started to search for food to eat.

"A ramen will do.." I mumbled and put a water on the casserole.

 

"Tsk! Ramen? Its not healthy!" she turned off the stove and faced me.

"I bought dinner earlier. I didn't bother you because you're sleeping." She said and opened the cover in middle of the table.

"Actually I didn't sleep.." I said in a low voice and sat at the table.

"Ah really?" She said and leave. Tss this girl.. Ugh.. I can handle this till the end? I hope so.

After I eat my meal I went up to my room and started to search for my toothbrush. I really put my toothbrush here in my bag.

Suddenly Chorong entered the room holding a book. Such a geek! 

She just ignored my presence and lay down on the couch beside the veranda.

 

"Are you following me here?" I asked while searching my bag.

Before she answered, I heard her sighed and closed her book.

"Are you such a stupid man? Im here because its already late and Im going to sleep. You're thinking is such a waste" she said and stood up.

"Oh hehehe. You're so short-tempered my dear girlfriend. Im just trying to tease you." I giggled at her reactions. Does it sound really arrogant? Hahaha whatever.  I think I left my toothbrush on my house. Aish!!!!

"Teasing me?? Psh! I don't like it." She said and covered her body with a blanket.

"Chorong-ah?"

No response. I moved closer to her.

"Chorong-ah???"

"Hmm?"

Finally!

"Do--you-- Have a toothbrush?? I mean extra?� I asked and she just moed inside. Ignoring me?

I guess Im going to sleep without brushing my teeth. 

That's ewww. No im going to buy outside. There�s a near convenient store here. Maybe I should take a walk.

 

"Finally im home." I said and locked the door of the house. I went up and saw Chorong sleeping.

I changed clothes into pj's.

I slowly climb on the bed and trying not to wake her up.

And when I finally lay down Chorong suddenly move. She faced me. She has an angelic face like mine. HAHA joke!

I caressed her face and drifted to sleep.

NEXT DAY

I slowly open my eyes and the first person I saw was Chorong. My hands are still on her face. 

All of a sudden she woke up and as expected, she shouted like there�s no tomorrow.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! What are you doing?!!!" she shouted and slapped my hand and I just shook with hand gesture that telling her that 'I did nothing!'

"N-nothing. Good morning! ^_^" I greeted and smiled widely. 

"Tsk!" she replied and stood up.

She headed directly to the bathroom. I guess I need to brush my teeth too. So I followed her.

"Why are you here?" she asked and I just ignore her. I took my toothbrush and put toothpaste on it.

"Okay you idiot! You just ignored me." She said and what did she call me? I-Idiot? No Im not an idiot!

"I-Idiot?" I confusedly asked and she nodded.

"Yeah. Idiot! Pabo!" she shouted and what's the problem with this girl? Im trying to be good to her because I like--NOOOO! AIsh!! She's soo hard! She's so hard-to-get!!!

I finished brushing and went outside the house. I drove my car and went to my friends.

"Me? Idiot? Pabo? Psh! What did I do? Aish!!!" I cursed and drive as fast as I can.

I arrived at the Dark Wild. Our place. Our hang-out place. It's a bar and its our territory of course where we practice dancing.

"Yo! You're here Taehyungieee!" Jhope greeted me and I just ignore him and went to dance room.

I the music and started dancing.

/Insert Danger by BTS/

Sweat all over my face and body. Dancing like nobody�s watching.

Jimin went closer to me.

"Tae! There's no need to dance like that! You�re going to kill your self and do you have a problem?� he asked and I stopped.

"No." I replied and continue dancing. I heard him laugh so I stp once again.

"What's funny?" I asked and sat down on the floor.

"You're lying tae! Tell me! Palli!" he said excitedly and I really don't know with this guy! REALLY!!

"Chorong" I said and remember her again of what she just did to me. 

"Ohhh. About Chorong?? What about her?"

"she always yelled at me and she's so hard-to-get and she called me idiot!" pissed off!!

"Pffffft! Bwahahahhahahaha! She calls you idiot? Bwahahahaha!" he laughed and glared at him.

"What's funny JIMIN?!!" I angrily yelled and he stopped laughing actually he's trying not to laugh.

"Oh Mianhae Taehyungieeee!" he pinched my cheeks and Im really annoyed. I thought he could help but he makes me feel worse.

"Aish! Go away Jimin before I punch your pretty face." I warned him and he raised his both hands as a surrender.

"Okay fine. Just be patient Taehyung. I know you like her that much that's why you're like that.� 

That's better but I like her? Duh. Its just a first day. How can that going to be for the rest of the days?!

He went out and I left alone.