♡Chapter Nineteen♡

♡DEAR LUV♡

♡Chorong's POV♡

As I stepped out from school I saw Kyungsoo. He saw me and he went closer to me.

 

"I'm sorry about earlier, I was just in a bad mood?"

 

Bad Mood? He saw my thinking face. 

 

I heard him chuckled and he placed his hands on my head and ruin my hair. 

 

"Its okay, kyungsoo. I hope your fine now." I said and gave him a smile.

 

"Should I walk you home?" He asks. Uh-oh. 

 

"Why?" I awkwardly smile and think of Taehyung.

 

"Because you are alone. You can meet danger along the way since Taehyung isn't by your side. So I'll keep you safe." He says and smile. I think that's right but I need to text Taehyung that Kyungsoo is walking me home. I was about to take my phone in my pocket when he stop me.

 

"Don't need to tell him right now. He's busy." He said and he looks away.

 

Right. He might get jealous.

**

We arrived at my house but I didn't let him in. We're not that close.

 

"Go inside now, it's getting dark." He says and I nod. He immediately turn around.

 

"Kyungsoo wait!" I scream. He turn his face to me but his body stays the same. 

 

"Hmm?" he raised his brows. 

 

"Why... Why are you so good to me?" I shutter when I said those words and I felt shame when I ask him those. He might think I'm assuming all his good motives. grrr.

 

He didn't spoke at first. He took 3 minutes to answer. But its a sigh. He steps backward and face me whole body. He holds my both hands and he move closer to my ear.

"....Baceuse I like you..."


♡Author'sPov♡

They never knew Taehyung was going to visit Chorong even if he is busy, he wants to see Chorong's face, he wants to hold Chorong's hands and to kiss her because he misses her.

 

He drop by at the flower shop and in Krispy Kreme just to buy Chorong's favorite food. He's smiling like crazy even their company driver looks at him like he's crazy in love young boy.

 

They finally arrived at the street of Chorong's place when he saw the two kissing. He don't know that Kyungsoo just whisper to Chorong. Taehyung feel cheated and hurt. He's busy and he can't find time to Chorong. Many things coming to his head. He wants to punch Kyungsoo's face.

 

Is this a revenge Kyungsoo?

 

He went out from the car and the both of them were shocked especially Chorong. Chorong froze and Kyungsoo smirk. 

Kyungsoo thinks that Taehyung saw him whispering to chorong that Teahyung thought they were kissing. Kyungsoo is laughing at his mind.

 

"What are you both doing?" Taehyung ask trying to keep his voice calm. Chorong shakes her head.

 

Chorong moved closer to Taehyung but Taehyung keeps his eyes towrds Kyungsoo.

 

"Kissing?" Kyungsoo blurted out and Chorong's eyes widen and shocked of what Kyungsoo says.

 

"No! What are you saying Kyungsoo?!" Chorong yell almost a sob. 

 

"Is it true?" Taehyung faces Chorong and Chorong cries.

 

"No. We weren't kissing--" 

 

"We kissed Chorong." 

 

Kyungsoo cut her off and after that he laughs.

 

"I don't know that you're girlfriend is a good kisser!