♡Chapter Twenty♡

♡DEAR LUV♡


♡Chorong's POV♡

It’s been a week that I haven’t seen Taehyung and I haven’t received any call from him… I miss him. I don’t know what to say to him. This is so hard. My body feels so weak like something is lacking. I tried calling him but he never answer my phone and I heard they went abroad for their tour. There was a time I went to their company cause Suga said they’re there but he never shown. He thought that Kyungsoo and I kissed? Ahhhh! That’s why I need to talk to him and to see him.. I really miss him.

“Noona. I want this.” Ilhoon show me a white polo and a black pants.

“Ahh, It doesn’t look good on you.. let’s take a look over here..” I went to the other side.

Ilhoon and I went shopping. He’s going to attend his girlfriend’s birthday and at the same time he will be introduced to the girl’s family. So, he asked me to help him on his outfit. It’s better to look nice in the first meeting.

 “Noona! What would be the best gift for her mom and dad?”

Oh poor, brother. Trying to impress his girlfriend’s family. I giggled in thought of it.

**

We arrived at home around 6pm. I directly go to my room and to change. While I’m in the bathroom, I heard my phone ringing. I immediately answered the phone.

“Yeoboseyo?”

silent.. I took away the phone away from my ears and it's… “Taehyung?”

I heard him sighed, “How are you?”

“uhmm, I’m fine… how about you? you’re not answering all my calls. im worried.”

I sat on the bed and realized im half-… ugh.

I heard again his voice, finally! I missed it.

 

“I’m fine…We just arrived since I was on tour for the past few days—“

“I know. Taehyung, can we meet & talk? I’ll go there” I cut him off and I feel so excited to meet him and he spoke, “No. Im tired. Let’s meet next time and I need to finish something.”

“Ah, I understand. You’re tired. Okay. Next time. Good night.” and he hangs up without saying his goodbye to me. This is our first call since last week… I feel hurt and disappointed to myself. He thought I cheated on him but not. I’m the one whom he take seriously than before of his past girlfriends.

I put on my shirt and I lie on the bed. Taehyung… Please, listen to me.

♡Kyungsoo's POV♡

Baekhyun and I busy practicing our song since we’re going to debut nextweek.

Taehyung… Im much better than you…

“We’re done! Let’s eat!” Baekhyun announced and placed his arms on my shoulder like brothers. He’s smiling at me.

“Nah, you go ahead, I need to go to the dance room. I need to practice.” I said and smiled at him.

“Okay, but don’t overwork yourself. You might die and we can’t debut together. Alright?” he said and I just nod at him.

After he left, I immediately practice. 

While in the middle of my practice, my phone rang. I took a break and answered the phone. It's Taehyung. 

"Oh hello... Tae!" I greeted him like I'm excited to talk to him.

"Tss. Do you think breaking me through Chorong can pull me down? huh you can't!" 

I hold back my anger and just give more patient to this . Then he hangs up. I throw away my phone.

Who do you think you are Taehyung! I will never ever lose this time. Remember this.

♡Chorong's POV♡

"The game is over. So thank you for participating, Chorong. You're one of the best player!" Minah said and hugs me. I just nod and took the mini trophy in Minah's hand. If Taehyung is just here with me. This would be fun. 

"Are you okay?" Minah asked. I pull out a fake smile and just went back to our room. BTS aren't here in school coz they're busy in their rehearsals. 

Im on my way home, it's already dismissal. I saw some people going home together with their friends and Im here, alone. 

"Chorororo!"

"Chorong-ieeeeeeeeeeeee!" someone hugged me from behind. Chen?

"Hmmm? Are you going home?" 

"Yes. Why?"

"Ohhhhhh. " he let go of the hug and we walked together. "So coooold." 

"want to eat eumok?" then I heard my stomach growled. I nod at him and he drag me to the nearest store.

While waiting, Chen kept on talking. i just listen to him. He looked soooo happy and very excited.

"My dream would come true now Chorong." He shares and Im curious.

"Dream? To be a scientist?"

"No! Soon! I'll share it to you." he said and his eyes is sparkling like its my first time seeing him like this. 

Then our food arrived. We both eat and talking like there's no end. I stare at Chen, he's soo happy right now and Im happy for him too! My bestfriend. Only one.

 

Chen just dropped me and he said he's going somewhere. I passed the convenient store where Jungkook says hi to me. AHhhhhh! So much memories!

 

"Oh! Suga?" I saw him staring at me from a bit far but recognize him anyway. He look so tired. Taehyung also? 

he's walking towards me. 

"going home?" he asd. "y-yes.." 

"I'll take you... home." i stare at him. wondering why.

"ahhh! i just want to know, if you're okay." there's something more. he just can't tell. i know he's worried. he knows whats happening between me and taehyung. 

"im okay." i simply replied. 

we're walking together.

"by the way, T-Tae-- ahhh.. uhmm. taehyung... is he okay?" i take courage to ask him. i just wanted to know. im also worried.

He laugh. he laughed like its different. "Chorong... I still love you..."


A-NOTE

Hello guys. Sorry for very2x short update. trying to make it a bit longer but I have many school works to do. Im so busy and Im thankful for the people who still waiting and subscribed! hehe. i appreciate it. Comment if u want me to continue this story and for some suggestions you want! hehehe thank you for waiting! thank u!!!! ~akiraaaaa