♡Chapter Eleven♡

♡DEAR LUV♡

Beautiful by Byun Baekhyun(Exo)


Chorong’s POV

Im so worried right now. I got a call from my brother about my parents. My brother told me that they got car accident while going home from a business trip.

So right now, they’re in the emergency room. That’s what Ilhoon texted me.

 

“Noona, you’re here finally.” Ilhoon said and hugged me when I arrived with Taehyung.

 

“Hi Hyung.” He also greeted Taehyung and Taehyung also greeted back.

 

“How’s mom and dad? Did you see them?” I asked and he shook his head.

 

“No.. I didn’t..” he replied. I caressed him because he’s too young to experience this.

 

After 30 minutes the doctor went out…

 

“Mr. and Ms Park?” he called and we stood up. Taehyung as well.

 

“Yes?” I replied.

 

“They’re fine now. They need to rest for a while until they will recover.” The doctor explained and we finally can breathe. I don’t know what to do if they would be gone.

 

“Thank you.” We both said and we bowed for respect.

 

I can’t control my tears anymore.. I cried.

 

“Thank God!” I mumbled and I feel Taehyung’s warm hug.

 

That was so surprising. I never felt comfort like this before.

 

Because of that, I held into his arms and cried so much more. He just let me hold him.

 

“It’s okay now Chorong-ah” he said and I just nodded.

 

“Noona, I’ll get some food to eat.” My brother said and he walks away.

 

And now, we left behind.

 

“Thank you so much Taehyung.” I said and let go of the hug. I find it awkward in the end.

 

I saw him awkwardly smiled, “It’s okay.”

 

Afterwards, they finally in their room and we ate what Ilhoon got for us.

 

“Hyung Tae!” Ilhoon called Taehyung. Now that I realized that my instinct last time were true about who called Ilhoon.

 

“How did you know..each other?” I interrupted. They both look at me.

Then Ilhoon look at Taehyung like he was waiting for an answer.

 

“Yah!! Don’t tell me that Taehyung was the one taught you how to skip class?!” I frankly asked and they got shocked.

 

“No Noona!!”

“No! I’m not!”

 

They both bawled. I doubtly look at them.

 

“Sure?” I reassured and they nodded repeatedly.

 

“Okay..Ilhoon, you have class tomorrow go home now and I’ll take care everything here.” I said to Ilhoon then faced Taehyung.

 

“You, you can go home now. See you in school. Thanks again.” I said and pushed them out.

 

At first they don’t want but I insist that they need to go home. There’s no worries anyway.

 

I was left in the room and they still sleeping. I looked at both of them. Even though they don’t have enough time for us but they still they are our parents. We have also a responsibility for them. They got accident because of their hard-working.

 

I got sleepy.

 

After a while, I woke up and its already morning.

 

They still don’t wake up.

 

“Ouch my back.”I carrased my back and stretched up.

 

 I heard a knock and went to open it.

 

“Taehyung?”

 

Why did he come?

 

“Hi. Good Morning. I bought your school uniform in case you will come to school and also a breakfast.” He said while he entered the room. I followed him. He placed the things to the couch.

 

“Thanks.” I said in a low voice. Actually I feel shy. I feel guilty.

 

I remembered what Jungkook said to me last time that I will give him a chance to know me but in this situation, I was the one learning and knowing him. He was kind and thoughtful.

 

“Why are you smiling there?” he asked. I stopped from smiling.

 

“What smiling are you talking about?”

 

“You’re smiling. I like it. Don’t be over stress now that you’re parents are fine.” He said and I feel my heart beating fast.

 

“O-Okay F-Fine!” I replied and I went to the restroom.

 

How can I make him quit the game anymore? There’s something making me to back off from what I’ve been planning. Should I let the game continue?


After I ate my breakfast, I decided to enter my classes. I called our auntie and said that she was going to take care of our parents while they are still in the hospital.

 

“What took you so long in the restroom?” Taehyung asked. We are on our way to our school.

 

“Ah. Nothing, why?” I replied.

 

“I thought you got flushed already hahaha”

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing” and he playfully shook his head.

 

“Tss Crazy”

 

Soon we arrived at school. Of course, our schoolmates looked at us.

 

“TaeRong!!!”

“They are together!! Waaaaah!!”

“Tsk I want Taehyung. Hmpf!”

“They are not a good match”

 

I heard some positive and negative comment from others. I don’t care about what other people say.

 

“Don’t mind them” Taehyung said while walking so cool.

 

I ignore him.

 

“Taehyung!Chorong!” we both looked Jiyeon. She’s waving her hand.

 

I looked at Taehyung and he was expressionless.

 

“Hi Jiyeon.” I greeted and Taehyung also bowed.

 

“How are you guys?” she asked and we continued walking.

 

“We’re fine.” I replied and Taehyung just keep silent. What’s with him?

 

“Oh good!! Hehehe. Can I join you in lunch?” she cutely asked and I don’t know how to reply because Im eating alone later. Taehyung and I didn’t eat together.

 

“Oh its seem that you are not eating together?” she guessed and I nodded.

 

“Ahhh.. So let’s eat together later?” She invited but I have a quiz to study because I didn’t study last night. I need to review it on Lunchtime.

 

“Ahh.. You know—“

“We can’t. Good bye. Its time.”Taehyung grabbed my hand and we walked away.

 

“Yah! I didn’t finished my word to Jiyeon I haven’t explained and formally say goodbye!” I yelled at him.

 

“I did your part already and I know you have a quiz to review.” He said and let go of my hand.

 

How did he know about my quiz?

 

“How—“

“Don’t ask anymore just go.” Then he pushed me to my room. I never realized that we arrived already in my room.

 

“Ok bye.”

 

“See you later.”

 

Before I could react he walked away. See you later? Its weekdays, no need to meet up.

 

How about Jiyeon. I know she felt sad.

 

Jiyeon’s POV

They rejected me especially Taehyung-oppa.

 

I need to plan right now, I need to get Taehyung immediately from Chorong. Time passes and it seem they got closer. I watched them walk away from me, I saw Taehyung holding Chorong’s hand. I should be the one like that Tae.

 

“Jiyeon-ah?”

 

Someone called my name, it’s Minah.

 

We went to the cafeteria.

 

“So have you decided about my proposal?”

 

“Proposal?”

 

Stupid Girl. I smiled. I need more patience. Jiyeon fighting.

 

“Im going to help your family business then you will also help me with mine.” I explained and she thinks about. I saw her hands trembling. Its nice to help. Its just a little.

 

“But I don’t think I can.. Replace you to Chorong.” She said and I giggled.

 

“Well its for you to decide not me. You want to help your dad, right?” I said.

 

Im unbeatable, powerful, I can buy anything I want. I already investigate Minah and I heard that she got several part-time job.

 

“Its just my little offer. Simple. You’re going to find a way to break them that she’s not worth it, okay?Just like that.” I said.

 

“You know I can do it myself but since I got tired, I need a little help from you. I hope you can help me.” I pleaded and placed my beautiful hands to hers. Yuck. I need an alcohol after. I don’t touch other’s hand. Ew!

 

She’s so stupid. Urgh!

 

“Uhmm.. Okay..” she nodded.

 

“Good, just inform me. Okay? But don’t tell them I ask you about this!” I warned her and she just look down, nodding. Okay she’s too easy. Weak!

 

I went to my class, as usual Hyerin is already there. She went to me.

 

“Master, can I ask something?” she asked. So annoying.

 

“What?”

 

“About Minah, what did you tell her?”

 

She’s intriguing.

 

“Mind your own business Hyerin-ah” I ignored her and I sat on my seat.

 

I saw her standing still. What’s with her?

 

“Yah!Hyerin!!”

 

She looked back.

 

“I need to go back to my class now master” she said.

 

She’s sooo pathetic..

 

“See you later” I said and get my phone. I need to text appa.

 

To: Appa

Appa, do you have time later?

 

From: Appa

Let me see.

 

Finally, he called.

 

Appa, do you have time? Can we meet up?

(Yes darling. After lunch?)

Okay appa, Im going to bring someone. Is that alright?

(Of course my baby. See you later. I have meeting right now.)

Okay appa.

 

Then he hangs up.

 

Time to get my turn.

 

Chorong’s POV

I’ll go? Or not?Aish! I don’t know what to think about. Jiyeon seems nice.

 

“Hey!!”

 

It’s Jungkook. Im at the garden again.

 

“Here again?” he asked, smiling. The teacher let us have an early lunch. So Im here, err reviewing.

 

“Neh, need to review.. Why are you here?” I asked him and he sat across me.

 

“I need fresh air. By the way, I see some improvements in Taehyung.” He said.

 

It’s that what you want right?

 

“Really. That’s nice to him.”

 

“You know, he already enter the class and he never talk to girls in the class anymore.”

 

“Ahh.. Why?”

 

“Because, according to him he has a girlfriend. Once he has a girlfriend he never talk to any girls in the school or anywhere. He never entertain them” he elucidated.

 

Is he serious in this game?

 

I let out a sigh.

 

“Is he serious in this game?” I asked, curiously.

 

He nodded..

 

“Good Job Chorong-ah” he said while patting my head and he ruined my hair!

 

“Okay. Okay. Stop it! My hair!” I screamed while stopping him but instead to stop he continuously do it.

 

“Ouch”

 

We turned our face where that sound came from.

 

“Oh Taehyung-ie. You’re here!!”

 

Jungkook stood up, so did I.

 

“Are you cheating on me Chorong-ie?” Taehyung joked.

 

“Duh. I need to go now.” I said and I passed by them.

 

Before I could get far, Taehyung run towards me.

 

“Have eaten your lunch already?” he asked.

 

I sighed.

 

“Not yet.” I replied and continue walking.

 

“Tomorrow is Friday. Want to come to Dark Wild?”

 

“Dark Wild?”

 

“Yeah..Bangtan’s bar.”

 

“No. I need to stay at the hospital.” I said and went inside the cafeteria.

 

I heard gossiping and they scream because Taehyung’s presence in the cafeteria.

 

Im tired of this nuisance.

 

“We can come to the hospital right after. I need to show you something.” He said and I got stupidly curious.

 

Show me what?

 

“Let me see.”


Author’s note:

I hope you like this chapter.

I got inspired of what you guys said to my last update.

So here it is. ^_^

*Again and Again, Im sorry for my grammar error and typos if any.