♡Chapter Fourteen♡

♡DEAR LUV♡

Tender Love by EXO-K


Chorong's POV

"Long time no see." - Kyungsoo

 

 

Taehyung stopped.. Do they know each other?

 

 

Taehyung's gripped was too strong..

 

 

"Taehyung. You've grown so much." That Kyungsoo said, giggling. What's his connection to Taehyung?

 

 

We were like that for about a minute~

 

 

"Oppa!!" I heard Joy called Kyungsoo.

 

 

"Let's go." Joy said. Her tone was different. She seem scared.

 

 

"Bye, Unnie." Joy says goodbye and I waved at her. She's pulling Kyungsoo away.

 

 

Now that they're gone. Taehyung faced me.

 

 

"Why are you with them?" He asked angrily.

 

"We met earlier at the bus." I replied and he closed his eyes because he is angry.

 

 

What with him right now? Why is he so angry?

 

Is he angry because I was with them? 

 

Why is he acting like this?

 

I look at him unbelievably and also I'm curious.

 

 

"Did he say something? Did he do something to you? Tell me now." He said and he placed both of his hands to my shoulders. I feel scared right now. Taehyung is so different from what I knew. He was so mad.

 

 

"Nothing. Why are you being like this?" I asked him and looking at his eyes directly. 

 

 

He didn't answer me instead he brought me to the parking lot.

 

 

"Hey, you didn't answer my question." I said while he let me in to his car.

 

He put my seatelt on.

 

"Don't ask and if you see him again, please don't get near him or talk to him. Arasseo?" He said and his face is so near to me. Just a wrong move something might happen.


Kyungsoo's POV

 

Finally I saw Taehyung. After so many years that I didn't show up at him. It's good to see my ex-bestfriend who stole everything from me. 

 

Are you worried? Ani, are you feeling guilty now Taehyung of what you did to me? I will never ever forget what you did to me. 

 

Im supposed to be at your place right now but with what you have did? Nah.. Im back, my ex-bestfriend. 

 

Well, maybe its the right time to face you, after what I've been through for the past two years. I can finally show you what I've been working hard to make you realize that I'm not a loser who will give up easily.

 

"Hey yow, DO. What's up?" Kai greeted me when I arrived at SM Ent Bldg.

 

 

"Nothing. I'll go to the recording studio." I said and went directly to the recording studio.

 

 

"DO~ You look so serious right now. The atmosphere is so different." Kai commented. Did he follow me here?

 

 

"Im just being me, Kai-ssi." I replied.

 

 

"Being you?"

 

 

"Yes. I just need to work hard right now since we're going to debut soon. I need to prove something to someone."

 

 

"Ohhhhhh, who's that someone?"

 

 

"Tss. Nevermind it"

 

 

Then I started to practice.


Chorong's POV

We arrived at a club. The club named, "Dark Wild?" 

 

"Yes. As what I've said to you last time." Taehyung said and he dragged me inside the club.

 

"Omo, its so noisy here!!" I yelled and look at the place.

 

Then we arrived at a room at the corner.

 

I saw BTS. They stopped from what they are doing and greeted me.

 

"Hi Chorong!!!!! Welcome!!!" Jhope said and handed me a juice.

 

"Glad to see you here.." Jungkook said.

 

"Hey~ Beautiful~ Are you okay~ Doin fine?" RapMon rapped as he greet me.

 

I smiled at them but still uncomfortable because of Taehyung.

 

 

"Thanks." I bowed and Taehyung pulled me in another room. I saw Suga look at me then he look in different side. 

 

I'll greet you Suga later.

 

 

Then we arrived at that room and he let go of me.

 

"Sit here." he tapped the chair beside me. Is he going to change clothes right now?

 

I sat down and wait for him. 

 

He's going to change his clothes. Omo.. He has nice body..

 

"Right now, Just sit and watch me."

 

Then he started to dance.

 

(Taehyung danced the NoMoreDream)

 

He moved so good. Like Im going to dance too. 

 

He looked at me and he smiled.

 

Kyeopta~ His sweats are everywhere in his body~ 

 

Soon, he finished dancing and he was so tired. 

 

"So how was it?" He said, breathing heavily.

 

"I-It w-was g-great." I replied stutteredly.

 

 

He went closer to me and all of a sudden he hugged me. Omo, his sweat! Ew!!

 

 

But instead to get him off, I let him do it.

 

I don't know why.

 

 

"Oooooooh!! What a lovely couple!!!"

 

We are both shocked. BTS just saw what we are doing!! Omo.

 

Taehyung let go and we are so shy.

 

"O-Oh, Hehehe." Taehyung was kinda speechless.

 

I stood up from embarassment.

 

 

"Taehyung just showed me his skills in dancing." I said and smiled shyly.

 

Jimin went to me and placed his hands to my shoulder.

 

"You look good in that way. Keep it up!!" Jimin said and laughed while Taehyung tried to catch him. But Jimin used me as his shield from Taehyung.

 

Then I saw Suga, he's so serious. 

 

"Yah Taehyung!! I know you like it. So please stop!! Hahahahaha!!" Jimin said and hopped off to Jhope.

 

Tsk, what a naughty group.

 

"You want some drink?" 

 

I never realized that Suga was right beside me.

 

Oh.. Hi. Yes."

 

Then we come to the bar stand.

 

"Iced tea please for me." I said to the bartender and the bartender smiled at me.

 

"Me too." Suga said also and we laughed.

 

"We're in the club but we don't drink alcohol. Hahaha" I said, laughing.

 

(To be continued)


 

See you next time~!!! I'll not update tomorrow because Im going out. See you soon!!!