♡Chapter Ten♡

♡DEAR LUV♡

Taehyung's POV

After Jiyeon left, We started to clean our house. 

 

*Ding-Dong*

 

"I'll get it..." Chorong said and I nodded. 

 

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Hello Chorong!!!!"

 

"You're so cute hehehehe."

 

What are they doing here?? They didn't told me.. that they will come here.

 

Then I saw them..laughing...

 

Wait, Where's Chorong? 

 

"Hey TaeTae!! How are you with Chorong?" Jhope teased me as he put his arms around my shoulders.

 

"Guess what happened? Hahaha" I back and hugged him as well. I do miss my group since I can't perform at our events, fanmeetings and interviews.

 

I saw his face turned red... "Don't tell me..?"

 

"Just kidding.. Btw, what are you guys doing here?" I asked and let go the hug. Like ew? Hahaha.

 

"We missed you and we don't have events right now. We're having a day-off." he explained then Rap Mon approach us.

 

"Hey yow Tae!! What's up Vey!! We missed you especially your craziness. How's here??" he asked in a cool way.

 

Before I could answer to Rap Mon, I saw Chorong with Jungkook and Suga. 

What are they talking about? Chorong seem comfortable around them. 

But they are serious too.. Nahh, Im curious here!!!

***

After that welcoming, Chorong gave us a drink.

 

"Thanks Chorong!!" We said in unison. Chorong shyly smiled and went up to our room.

 

"Is she mad that we are here Tae?" Jimin asked.

 

"No.. She's just.. Bored?" I replied, confused as well..

 

"Are you having fun?" 

 

I was shocked by Suga's question... He looked serious and he was quiet the whole time. As well as Jungkook. What's happening to them?

 

"Uhmmm. Im having fun? I think?" I replied once again. I looked at them with confused face.

 

The other members awkwardly laugh as they notice the atmosphere inside the room.

 

"Tae? We are hungry.. Cook for us bro!" Jin said and laugh.

 

"Yeah right. Come on Tae!!" Jimin added.

 

So I decided to cook for them... A special lunch for them..

~After lunch we decided to watch their performances...

They danced the Danger~

 

*Ding-Dong*

 

"I'll get it.." I said and went out...

 

I opened the door.

 

Who's this guy?

 

"Hello? Im Chorong's friend." he greeted. Chorong's friend? That girl has a friend? I thought she don't have friends. Woah~ Is this a party?

 

"Ohh, come in." I said and he went inside. 

 

"What did you bring?" I ask, noticed what he is holding.

 

"Its a cotton candy and chicken. These are her favorites!" he replied with joy.. They seem close.. Okay

 

"Ahh Okay. I'll call Chorong for you." I said and we went inside. I directly went up and called Chorong. Once again, she's reading a book. Okay. I guess I can't take away her from her own world like that.

 

"Hi.. Im sorry for disturbing Chorong.. but your friend is here." I said while Im standing at the door. 

 

"Chen?" she asked, frowning.

 

"I guess so?" I raised my shoulders and she went out. I followed her.

 

"Chen! What are you err doing here!?" She asks, shyly.

 

Chen went to her and hugged her. WTF!

 

"Hey. I brought your favorites! Are you craving?" that 'CHEN' asked her. I stand behind Chorong watching them talking.

 

"Bro!! Do we have some?!!!" Rap Mon joked and that 'CHEN' smiled.

 

Who's side are you now bts?!

 

"Im sorry but I think it will not... you know it only have 5 chickens?" that 'CHEN' replied.

 

Everyone laughed except me. 

 

"Don't worry, we're full already. Because of Tae." Rap Mon answer back while laughing.

 

"Yeah~" I said in a low voice.

 

"Can we go outside?" Chorong asked, calmly. They nodded and she looked at me.

 

"You want some Chicken?" she asked me... What? Did she ask me right now? 

 

I feel my cheeks are getting hot.. 

 

"Ahh. No.. E-Enjoy t-them w-with him." I look at Chen and turned around. Why do I talk to her like this and I don't want her to see me in this kind of situation. I feel that I blushed because it was the first time she asked me about anything and she thought of me!!

 

"Okay." she replied and she went away with that guy.

 

I went to the restroom and calm myself.

 

"This is the first time.." I mumbled, thinking about what she asked me...

 

"You want some Chicken?"

"You want some Chicken?"

"You want some Chicken?"

Yaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

 

*Boogsh!!!*

What's that?! I mean, who the was that?!

 

"Hey Tae!! What took you so long there!!" I heard Jimin screaming. 

 

I opened the door. 

 

His eyes went big.

 

"What's with you?" I asked, calmy. He laughed...

 

"Are you blushing Tae?" He asked, laughing. Okay laugh at me!

 

"Whatever!" I snored and pushed him back!

 

After 3 hrs, they went home. I got tired of Jimin. He was so annoying. He teased and teased me all the way he can.

 

"WHAT?!!!!"

 

Chorong?! Why is she screaming. Something happened?

 

Then she went down. Crying? and she's on the phone. She looked very worried.

 

"Hey what--" 

 

"WHERE ARE THEY ILHOON??" she yelled once again.

 

Its her brother.. 

 

"OKAY I'LL BE THERE!" then she hang up.

 

"I'll be gone for a while." she said and geth her coat.

 

"Why? What happened?" I asked.

 

"Something happened to my parents!" she replied. 

 

"Want me to drive you?" i asked her and she paused.

 

Say yes please!! So that I can be with you.

 

"Okay please."


Author's NOTE:

CHAPTER TEN UPDATED~

How was it? ^_^ Thank you!

I want to thank all who subscribed~