♡Chapter Eight♡

♡DEAR LUV♡

Teahyung’s POV

I went home and there’s no one in the house. Where is she??

I dialed her digits and its ringing. She answered it!!

[Yeobeoseyo?]

I cleared my throat and spoke, “Where are you?”

[s-somewhere.. Why?]

“ah ok. Im at home already.” I said and sat on the sofa.

[ahhhh.. I’ll be home soon]

“Arasseo. Bye.” Then she hangs up.

Gosh!! We acted like we’re newlyweds. Tsk!!!

Maeumi!!! Hajima….

I waited for almost 1hour already and she still not home. What took her so long?

 

Chorong’s POV

GOSH!!!! What cake would I pick?!!? I said something not good on Taehyung this morning, I think he gets mad at me. I thought he would back out but… *TADA*

That’s the best escape!! Annoy and made him mad… Hahaha. But what am I doing here in this cake shop?

“Nevermind. Im not going to buy anymore. Thanks!” then I bowed and leave the shop. What a great idea you have Chorongieee! XD

Mission 1: Make him mad to quit this stupid game!

I’ll start it…tonight..

Before  going home, I went shopping and buy foods. Anyways its Sunday and nothing to do.

 

*beep*

From: Unknown number

-Miss Chorong.. Why aren’t you home yet?-

Omo!!! The council is checking!!

 

To: unknown number

Ahh I bought something.

 

*beep*

From: Unknown number

Next time, bring taehyung for safety.

 

After that I headed to the bus station and went home.

 

*HOUSE*

So its already 6:20p. 3 hours had passed since Taehyung call. I put all the things I bought on the kitchen. All that I bought was just chips.

“Where are you from?” someone spoke and its Taehyung, a very sleepy tone voice then he yawns. He just woke up?

“at the market.” I replied without looking at him.

“I can’t eat tonight cause I already ate my dinner and I can’t cook for you.” I lied. Actually the food that I gave to taehyung last night are my cooking. I just said that I bought it outside. I saw his face frowned and I patted his shoulder.

“Sorry.” Then I leave him there.

When I’m finally at our room. I opened my book and read. I have assignment. School tomorrow and I’ll stay at home. Hahaha.

After an hour, he arrived at the room. He’s so quiet. Im not going to apologize for what I say earlier. He’s a pabo. I went inside first and I need privacy.

15 minutes no one talk, looking and whatsoever. We stayed quiet and still.

He the television. I get tired of reading so I watch along with him.

*ring*

It’s a landline phone. Taehyung got it and I focused more on the tv.

 

“yes.” Taehyung voice.

“We’re fine here.”

I looked at him.

“You’re coming here?”

Who’s coming?? I throw a pillow and he look at my direction.

His brows went high for ‘what’

‘Who’s coming?’ I mouthed and I didn’t understand anything he said.

“ok. Bye.” Then he put down the phone.

“Who called?” I asked directly.

“Council.” He replied then went down.

 

I went down also. We waited for the council.

 

*knock-Knock*

I opened the door and saw a woman. I know all the student council but she doesn’t belong to them. She smiled.

“Hello good evening. I know it’s late at night that I went here. Minah called me for substitute.” She explained and I closed the door. She sat on the living room.

“So how’s the first night?” she asked.

“It was fine.” Taehyung answered and he sat across her. So I sat beside Jiyeon.

“You two look like a newlyweds.” She said. I was stiffened at that moment.

“N-Newly--- what?” I shuttered.

“I said newlyweds.” She replied.

“So are you going to sleep here?” Taehyung interrupted and he sound annoyed.

Jiyeon nods. Taehyung grab my wrist and pulls me upstairs.

“We’ll sleep now. You can use the guest room beside the kitchen.” Taehyung said and we enter our room.

As soon we arrived, he let go of me.a

“What are we going to do?” I ask, confusedly.

“I don’t know.” He simply replied. Is she okay? She’s alone downstairs.