♡Chapter One♡

♡DEAR LUV♡

No POV

Just an ordinary Christmas day for Chorong. She lived together with her mom, dad and younger brother. They're rich as hell and can buy anything they want. They own several villas, resorts, schools and etc. Her parents doesn't have ebough time with them. They sent gift during birthdays and without having celebrated with them. So Chorong got lonely and sooooo sad. Her brothe LOVED the situation because her brother seem to love freedom he has. But ofcourse their parents wants them to excel in school that's why their dad always check their report cards. They're excellent kids... They have everything but... they don't have happiness.. An inner happiness... 

Chorong is in the party. For New year's eve party. 

 She was staring at the people having a party infront of her, she don't want to join in because she'd rather stay at her house and read some novels. She can't refuse because its New year's eve party for everyone and  Shindong University is having a big party for all the students. She just sat at the corner of the place, yawning and bored.

“What are you doing here Ms Park? Don’t you know that we’re having a party here?” Ms Lee said, her advisory teacher. When she saw Chorong sitting all by herself.

“Hmm. I don’t feel partying tonight ms Lee.” Chorong plainly said. Her teacher sighed and pulled her up.

At that moment, Jiyeon was enjoying her time at the party. She drank a lot of wine already and she’s laughing with her friends. Her gaze landed on Chorong..

“Everyone of us were having fun, and someone isn’t enjoying it. How pathetic it is.” She yelled out through her vain as she competes the loud of the room.

She just rolled her eyes and just enjoying the party.

Back to Chorong.

Chorong was forcely pushed and just did what her teacher told her, so she lazily sat one of the chairs near in the middle. She started to feel uneasy and bored again. She just wanted to sleep and stayed in her room.

“What kind of party is this?” she whispered.

“Okay, Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen. How’s the party so far? Having fun?” the emcee asked and jump on her place as she faced her partner then to everyone.

“No. It’s boring..” she just whispered on her own of course, even she’s going to shout. Nobody will hear her.

 Everyone agreed except Chorong.

At that moment, Taehyung arrived with his friends. The group named BTS. BTS is a powerful group and every girls in the society were dying to these young handsome men. They DON’T talk to anyone. In short they’re picky to the people who they want to talk to. Anyway, they watched the bar and they seem kinda bored too.

“What kind of party is this?” Suga said while staring at the whole room.  BTS nodded in agree. They just stay because of their adviser asked them.

“Aish.. It’s better to play computer games than staying in this kind of boring party. Let’s go home!” Jimin said as he puts his head on the table. BTS easily get bored on something.

“Let’s have a game tonight!!!” the emcee shouted and the crowd gets excited. They clapped their hands and whistle. “WHAT GAME?” one of the man asked in the crowd asked.

Before the emcee answers the question he chuckled and looked at his partner… They’re counting.. !...2….3…4…..

“DEAR LUV!!!” They announced happily.

The crowd seems confused…

“Everyone of you, will write about love! We know that everyone of you knows what love is BUT there’s a twist.. Before I tell you the twist, I’ll explain what are you going to write, okay?” emcee

Crowd nodded and they listen, “Okay. Anything you can write. Submit to Sungha and we’ll pick 2 answers and they’ll do the twist! Okay? Game?!” 

The crowded seem uninterested… So the emcee was worried and tried again.

“Please cooperate everyone to let the party be fun!!!” Minah said (emcee)

The crowd wrote their own meaning love. Chorong who also seem uninterested even write her own. BTS also write theirs. After that, Sungha gathered the piece of paper.

“OKAY, So Let’s pick right now.” Minah was picking at the jar.

Chorong doesn’t care in the game and she just plainfully watched the emcee’s..

“Woah.. This girl is kinda weird of looking at love. You know love is the best feeling ever in the world. You know Sungha, it feels great to fall in love.” Minah gracefully said and laughed. Sungha just agreed.

“May we call on Park Chorong? Where are you?” Minah said and look at the crowd.

“OMG! It’s me? Nooo. It can’t be!!! Why me?” I whispered. Better escape now.

“CHORONG!!!”

“! Chen!!!” Chorong cursed and stop from escaping. The spotlight went to Chorong. (Chen is Chorong’s close friend.)

She shooked her head as the NO but Sungha already went up to her and grabbed her up to the stage. She can’t refuse but to follow.

“Next piece of paper.. Tada! WOAH!!! Are they destined to each other?” Minah unbelievably said.

“Guys, they even wrote the same answers!!! Woah. May I call on Kim Taehyung!!! Of BTS!!!” she announced.

BTS was shocked especially Taehyung (V). They pushed Taehyung to the stage and start cheering him up.

Minah was right Taehyung and Sungha was in the left of Chorong. Chorong felt embarrassed already. Taehyung just keep on a quiet mode.

“They wrote, “LOVE is BORING.” Minah read and they look at us with tease.

“What the?” Taehyung cursed in his mind as well Chorong.

“So the twist is this, please listen, be girlfriend/boyfriend for a month!!!” Minah said which makes the both of them shocked. O____O

"WHAT??!!" they shouted in Unison.

==========================

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Hello, Chapter One is finally out.

I'm super duper sorry for the grammar, 

I hope you'll understand. :3

So how was it? Comment below. 

&& Tahnk you for my first 4 subscribers!

Saranghae! See you soon. ;D